Welcome to the TGN forums!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist 
 AmazonAmazon   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 am
All times are UTC - 5
 Forum index » Off Topic » Creative Works
Moderators: CidGregor, Super Karoru

The Official TT Fancharacters Thread

This thread is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 31 [763 Posts]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 29, 30, 31 Next
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:49 pm    Reply with quote

Havok

Height:5'11

Species:Kottirim(Humanoid Feline)

Alignment:Chaotic Good/Superhero

Appearance:Havok had orange fur with black stripes that resemble symbols. He wears a conical wide-brimmed hat, a green shirt that is like a trenchcoat but cooler, shorts with compartments for his talismans, knives, khatars or billy club(pick one), and finger-less gloves.

Powers:Havok's most significant power is his ability to create and control the Prime Elements, like fire, earth, water, and air, and control the higher elements, such as magnitisim, gravity, and wood. He cannot directly control elements that are flagrently unnatural, like plastic or radiation. It seems this is a psychological limitation, however. His range with this is half a mile, and his eyes glow green when he uses this. His elemental powers are wildly creative, and are connected to an odd sense he uses. He also has vision much better than a human's but able to see in the dark, very powerful senses of smell and hearing, and ordinary sense of touch and taste. Havok heals extremely quickly from most wounds, but healing from lethal wounds tire him out. He posesses sharp claws and fangs, and has superhuman agility, reflexes, and balence. He also has an extremely limited ability to shapeshift, being a weretiger. Due to the fact that all these abilities are connected to the magick in him, he cannot shapeshift and still use his elemental magick.

As part of his racial shapeshifting ability, and due to the horror in his past, Havok has a hidden heart of Rage, and when he gets mad enough, you're dead. That's it. It's more than primal rage, however;it's born of a fundamental rage at injustice, and as a result, Havok can be an extremely violent vigilante.

Personality:Havok is weird, and proud of it. He doesn't make friends easily, primarily due to his liking to be alone. He is a cheerful eccentric, and delights in oddity. A true alluriophile, he loves his four legged reletives a lot. Having lived most of his life in the wild, he has an innate view that life is hard, but it's great anyway. He has a rococo sense of humor, and thinks everything is funny. He is often sarcastic and witty, prone to mouthing off in the grip of death. He is very intelligent, though his brand lends itself more towards problem solving than plotting. He is religious, and gets angry very quickly at people who insult his varient pg ver, Havok is a subject of Asperger's Syndrome, and is therefore clumsy anabsent-minded outside of battle. His loves the color green and silver.
Havok is first and foremost a predator, and therefore has frequent impulses to kill. The fact that many escape justice aggravates him to no end, and he has little reservations about using his power to enforce his vision. He has several simple rules for living, and he never watches the news, for when it's not boring,it's psychotic. He wants to escape the world and live alone, but his compassion won't let him.

History:Havok remembers little of his past, and there is evidence that he was a subject of a nasty mind-wipe. He does know that he gained his powers at the age of nine, and has horrible nightmares about that age. In recent times, he apparently battled a incarnation of death with the help of a demon princess and two immortal raptors. Havok joins the Teen Titans, not without reservations at community living, because they offer to help him find out what lies in his past. Not to mention free food, cable and internet.

Interests:Havok is a writer, and a darn good one. Which could make up for his personality problems. He also likes TV and reading, and espically likes the Simpsons and Blue Collar TV. His artistic ability bleeds into his fighting often. The laid-back mage also is learning about other magick, but it's not easy at all.

Weaknesses:Havok is easily angered, though his rage is like a storm;hard to arouse, and quick to disappate, though not before causing massive carnage. His regeneration doesn't work against silver, and he is terrified of the ocean.

Quote:Life is too short to take seriously.

Last edited by HVK on Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Forau
TGN Management

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:29 pm  Reply with quote

If it's a fancharacter, it doesn't belong belongs in Creative Works, now does it?

But in Fan-Fiction, you are required to post a chapter, and not char-descriptions.

So from now on, this thread will be for everybodies fanchars. Post their details and info, but don't start seperate threads for them, okies?

Last edited by Forau on Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:03 pm  Reply with quote

Here are two more!

Hacker

Real Namer:Calvin Nokuer

Hair:Spikey Blond

Eye color:Red

Powers:Hacker can invent just about anything, making himself extremely verstitile. Because of this, he also has a great deal of technical skill, hence his name. He's also a living biocomputer.

Personality:Though he's a self-centered brat, Calvin has lately displayed aspects of a more mature personality; this is due to the face that he has latant multiple personality syndrome. However, these are not sepearate minds;they are different aspects of his personality.

Anataeus
Fur: Yellow ochre with black stripes
Eyes:Green
Power:Oringially a 'husker'(someone who can flashfry their upper layer of skin to create a husk)Anataeus has scince advanced to a true elemental shapshifter. Although he can become fire or metal at will, he must absorb an ambient amount to become anything else. When metal, he becomes a strange golden material called orichalcum, and is the toughest and strongest of the Titans, capable of short bursts of unstoppable speed. When fiery, he flies, and can project and control fires. He has incoperated starbolts into himself to become a green version of his normal flame self.
He has limited super-speed in his normal form. His costume doubles as a impact suit for his uncontrollable ability. He also has a normal tiger's physical abilities, though somewhat boosted.
Appearance:(any element)Visibly comprised of it. (Fire)Bright red, and constantly emiting a tight nimbus of flame.(Metal)Paneled orichalcum, which is an extremly strong form of gold.(Normal)A greenish-red impact suit,which has small pieces of metal and small crystals to measure the bio-energy he generates to change.He has a chain necklace which ends in a spikey head silloute, which is broken on the left. It should be noted that he is a humanoid tiger.

Personality:Anataeus is the wiser of the duo, and is usually the one to start fights. His is a very feline personality, and he is a guardian for Calvin. He's very sarcastic, but it's easy to miss his wit.

Background:Hacker is a natural-born metahuman, but the story of the Titan formerly known as Hobbes is more complicated. A tiger kitten who was kidnapped and altered by the military into a more humanlike creature, he gained the ability to create an illusion to prsent him as a mere stuffed animal.

After he escaped,(the details of which he would prefer to be kept secret) he wound up with Calvin for all of his six years, posing as an ordinary toy. Calvin created a machine which changed his toy spaceship into a real one, whereupon they came across an immense deserted space station, Autochthon. Unaware that their future selves had built it and sent it back in time for them to use, they took over it and used for themselves.

Accidently activating a machine, Hobbes aqquired a more human physique, as well as activating his nasent powers at the cost of his illusionary ones.

After toying around with the xenocentric gate disrupter(Read:Parrarel Universe warp)they encountered the Teen Titans, which they joined, though at the chagrin of Raven(who calvin annoys) and Starfire(Who Hobbes annoys). It wasn't until later that they discovered he was a little kid.

Calvin took the name Hacker in recognisition of his technical skills, and Hobbes named himself after the greek titan of the earth, as an inside joke that no one got. maniacal laughter

Altogther, dispite their differences, they are Calvin & Hobbes, best friends forever.

How they feel about:

Robin:Calvin-What a jerk. Thinks he can boss me around...still, he does have good taste. Hobbes-I second that motion. Hehehehe...Calvin-I mean he likes my weaponry! Hobbes-He is a bit of an idiot, but he is a good leader.

Raven:Calvin-O_O Stay away from this girl. Seriously. She's tried to kill me twice and all I did was torch her room. Hobbes-Sure, she really overeacted. Calvin-Yeah! Hobbes- Rolling Eyes Anyway, she's interesting, but I'm not going near anyone with that many personality problems.

Beast Boy:Calvin&Hobbes-Ah, here's someone we can relate to! Calvin-Powerful, not too bright...a perfect pawn! Hobbes-You have to admire someone who knows the perfection of catliness.

Cyborg:Calvin-This guys okay. Sure, he has issues,(who wouldn't want to be a six-foot death machine?)but he does know talent where he sees it. Hobbes-Great guy, but I don't know what possessed him to work with Calvin...

Starfire:Calvin-All G.R.O.S.S. operatives are to be on alert. Hobbes- Very Happy I think I'm in love. Dance

Havok:Calvin-Ooookay, this is the weirdest guy I've ever seen, and that's saying something. Hobbes-Very nice to have another tiger on the team.

Sidrael-Calvin- puppy eyes She's scarier then Raven. Hobbes-Cool girl, and she can fight darn good. Her temper is rather shocking.

We travel out of darkness into faith.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows, Dean Koontz

Last edited by HVK on Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Julia26
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:52 pm  Reply with quote

Marina
Height: 5.6
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair: Shoulder length dark blonde hair in two ponytails
Eye color: light blue
Favorite color: Blue, white

Clothes: She is wearing a top that shows her belly; it is striped white and blue; she has white shorts and white boots with blue sols
Powers: Marina has the ability to control water and is a black belt; she has a fighting cane like Robin's, but it's white and has a small blue orb on each end.

Character: Marina is shy and sensitive; but when a bad guy gets on her nerves they better watch out; she is also very intelligent, polite and sometimes very modest; Marina is also one of the few that appreciates Beast Boy's jokes and usually finds them quite funny; not to hurt BB's feelings she usually hides her laughter when Raven shoots sarcasm at him. Marina is also a born leader since she learned all she knows from Batman and Robin. Sometimes she can be a bit determined as well. She is very head strong.

Back Story: Her parents were killed when she was 11 and she used to live in Gotham City in the area where Batman lived. One day Bruce decided to invite an orphan from the orphanage over for Christmas dinner. Marina was invited because Robin picked her saying to Bruce that he knew her and that she was really nice. (Because Bruce likes kids so much... )
Marina accidentaly sees Bruce and Robin sneek into the Batcave and she follows them and watches them train. Marina admires Robin from that very moment and begins to train the martial arts. When she accidently sneezes she startles Batman and Robin. Bruce decides to train her with Robin. Robin and Marinathus become bestfriends, more like siblings really... Through this she also knows a whole lot more about Robin and his identity then the other Titans. The day Robin decides to leave Gotham City for Jump City, Marina is crushed. She cries for him not to go, but nothing stops him...He needs his space. Marina is left alone...

She first gets her powers when she meets Robin again and that was when he was with the Titans. Before she became a Titan she went to H.I.V.E. Acedemy thinking it was a school for heroes. When Marina finds out that the school was really for villians and that the Head Master Brother Blood was brainwashing his students she runs away. Marina is attacked in an alley by Gizmo, Jinx and Mammoth but is saved by Robin and the rest of the Titans.

Marina developes a crush on Beast Boy and is as nice as Terra was before she met Slade. Marina hates Slade because he was the one who killed her parents and is shocked to hear that he is now 'back into business'. The Titans are shocked that Slade was at large back then.
Marina is a character you see here in back again. She stays with the Titans for about 4 months and then goes off to boarding school. She comes during the holidays and then at the end of the school year she comes back to live with the Titans.

Here is a link to a thread with Marina's pictures.

*~Check out my Teen Titans signatures~*
Check out my Sonic the Hedgehog Forums!

Last edited by Julia26 on Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:17 pm; edited 15 times in total
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:44 pm  Reply with quote

I think it would a great idea if people reviewed each other's characters. So let me be the first!

Julia26, I like the description of Marina, although the backstory is a bit inconsistent. But it is otherwise excellent! Very good potential for character devoulpment, but why do so many characters have a crush on Beast Boy?

Meh. It's really good.

Julia26
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:17 pm  Reply with quote

HVK wrote:
I think it would a great idea if people reviewed each other's characters. So let me be the first!

Julia26, I like the description of Marina, although the backstory is a bit inconsistent. But it is otherwise excellent! Very good potential for character devoulpment, but why do so many characters have a crush on Beast Boy?

Meh. It's really good.

Thanks!!! Embarassed I'm so glad you like my describtion. I'm trying out the scanner right now. I'll show you a picture as soon as I figure out how... Stupid An as for the crush on Beast Boy it's just Marina and Terra. I was gonna make her have a crush on Robin, but I like BB better. Very Happy

Oh, and your characters are very interesting too. You descibed them really well. Very Happy

(Edit: Read my first post. There's a picture of Marina)

Last edited by Julia26 on Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
The Government
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:29 pm  Reply with quote

Her unique mechanical arm is made of bio-mechanical tenticals, that can extend, and reshape the form of her arm, to suit her needs. It can also emit a weak, bio-electric energy shield, as well as a powerful, but temporary EMP pulse that can short out nearby unshielded electronics.
She's commonly mistaken as some kind of Angsty Anti-Hero - not the case. More than anything, her loneliness shows through. Always the outcast, and harboring feelings of neglect and isolation, she often latches on to anyone who does not fear her and her strange abilities granted by the implanted cybernetic arm, thus her current 'relationship' with Koriand'r of Tamaran. Though Marshal Rathen (Doc Inferno) is aware of the origin of the arm, he does not wish to reveal the truth to her, since this truth involves her deceased father. She is currently 'running' with the Jump City Freak Show, among the first group of people she has felt at home in since her change.

Review of others:
-Havok: For a character, very little personality is given - Just massivly overpowered abilities, and a dime-a-dozen "troubled past, and nothing left to live for." Overpowered, and a attitude geared more toward putting up a massive body count than any real character interaction.

-Hacker & Anataeus: See above. Horribly overpowered, with "godlike" abilities. Saying a character built a device that could destroy a planet out of boredom, seems self-indulgent and dull - if they can do this, than what force on earth could oppose them? At that point, people stop caring. If there's no threat to the protagonist, there's no point to anything about them. See: DragonBall Z

-Marina: An interesting base - The power to control water is a double-edged sword... There is many places where there isn little water, forcing her to rely on other means than her powers. That is good. I have no trouble imagining some very dramatic scenes with her. Standing in a street that heaves upwards as water lines luch upward like living creatures come to assist her. Julia, I commend you on this character.

Julia26
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:23 am  Reply with quote

The Government wrote:
-Marina: An interesting base - The power to control water is a double-edged sword... There is many places where there isn little water, forcing her to rely on other means than her powers. That is good. I have no trouble imagining some very dramatic scenes with her. Standing in a street that heaves upwards as water lines luch upward like living creatures come to assist her. Julia, I commend you on this character.

Thanks Embarassed
When I first came up with her she didn't have the power to control water because I wanted a power that fits best with her. Marina only knew the moves Robin knew (martial arts). Unlike Terra who can move basically anything around her, Marina has to rely on her other abilities than her powers (like you said) to help the Titans. That's what makes her an interesting character.

Thanks again for the review! Very Happy

My review for Michelle-

She seems to have had a tough past. Michelle has a sad character and being an outcast is just plain sad. Atlest she found some people who respect her even though it is a bit unusual company. But Michelle has an interesting background and a girl with a 'robotic' arm is something different for a change. Has she met Cyborg? Maybe they could become close friends for they both have had a simular past.

HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:59 pm  Reply with quote

All right, time to set the record striaght about the characters. The More You Know

Havok is weird. That's pretty much sums up his personality. He's an autist who merely wants to be alone, and he doesn't like people. To say that he is loner is to be guilty of extreme understatment. Dispite this, he's willing to join teams for free food. Living in the wild for years will do that. He sees the world as funny and serious at the same time, and he loves to play around with his creative-centered art powers. Dispite his magickal strength, he's a physical weakling, which his agility counteracts. Most of the time, though, he's ridicuolusly clumsy. He does have something to live for. Life. He's a survivor, plain and simple. His past is shrouded in mystery, not because of amnisia, but because he doesn't really care. What seperates him from anti-heroes isn't the fact that he's bizarre and artistic, it's the fact that he's a proud pariah. Being an outcast is something he loves to death. He's a non-conformist that will annoy you just to see your reaction. Outside of his powers, he demonstrates his artistic abilities in writing. Although he'd love to be left alone, the idiots just won't buzz off!

Sarcastic, he just can't help getting the last word in. Unfortunately, it's usually an insult. He sees Starfire as naive and inexplicable, as she wants to fit in. Like Starfire, though, Havok's frequently unaware of social customs. He knows of them. That's it. Robin irritates him, due to his belief in the prevalence of the law. Havok's worldliness has led him to the belief the law and justice are currently in divorce. He likes Beast Boy, as they have similar views. Cyborg and him disagree;Cyborg loves cars, while the mage refers to them as engines of murder. While no New Luddite, he's more of a Personal Computer theriomorph. As for Raven? A grudging respect, although he finds something distasteful about her smell. She, on the other hand, finds his emotions far too chaotic, and a strange wildness about him. That fact that he's a latent pyromaniac doesn't help things. He's on good terms with the Titans, but remains distant to prevent friendships from forming. He's not a people person. He's not even a person person. Dispite this, he's still forming friendships.

Finally, he is a wealth of knowledge, due to his extensive reading, though his nature leads him to leave the team from time to time. They put up with this because he is their friend. A weird one, no doubt, but a friend.

He often shoots sarcasm, but aims it at anyone. He doesn't get the point of social graces at all, and despises ettiquete.

Dispite his massive power, he doesn't say, have the ability to cause an earthquake or obliterate a city. He does have considerable might in a small radius, but that's it. Also, his aim stinks.

Overall, he's smart, weird, powerful, but when comes to the social graces...Not so good. Even though he regenerates extremely quickly, he would still die from massive damage. Additionally, he heals wounds from silver normally. This due to both a supernatural 'allergy', and an aspect of his true nature. Dispite his intelligence, he's done some incredibly stupid things. Like accidently burning Raven's room when he was aiming for a target in the gym. And ticking off a stasis seeking multi-dimensional orginazation that wants him controlled.

Calvin & Hobbes. I can't believe no one got that! Anyway, they aren't that powerful, as Anataeus still doesn't understand the full extend of his powers, and Hacker is just a kid. Dispite his brains, Hacker has done, things, like say, stealing the book of Azar and setting fire to Raven's room. I said the planet destroying thing because he's that smart. And to prove his stupidity. Oops, I might've rambled on.

Anyhoo, The Government, I think you completely missed my point with them, but Michelle is an interesting character. You could build a lot of interesting stories around her. The arm thing is an interesting point. And that is a great picture! Interesting on how you placed a profile to the side.

Now, to send angry letters to the non-capatilized goverment!

RavenStar
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:59 pm  Reply with quote

This is the villain The Writer from my 1st Fanscript, "Behind The Scenes."

His eyes are bloodshot and his hair's a mess (take a guess as to why - I dare you.), His pencils are like knives, and his pen is mightier than the sword - as Robin finds out in the first fight scene in the script.

He is one in a team of 4 villains called The Production Crew - the others being The Director, The Cameraman, and The Producer.

The only reason coffee is nowhere to be found in this pic is because, unlike most writers, I don't like the taste of coffee. Besides, I have ADHD - I don't need anything more to stay up till' the wee hours of the night....

This is a small version of this pic. There's also a larger-sized one, and the original, un-colored drawing.

IT1000
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:49 pm  Reply with quote

Erm...do characters from the comics but not in the show count as fanchars?
RavenStar
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:02 pm  Reply with quote

I'm gonna guess no...
cvn-tv-dip
Banned User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:11 pm  Reply with quote

No.
Forau
TGN Management

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:09 am  Reply with quote

IT1000 wrote:
Erm...do characters from the comics but not in the show count as fanchars?

Fanchars are what they are: characters thought up by fans.

KamiraKi
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:53 am  Reply with quote

Okay, I've updated the bios a bit. Made them a little more indepth and changed some things. Next I'm gonna do two of my villians. Oh, and Beastboy is fourteen in Dream.
Name: Alanna
Alias: Angel, Ally
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eyes: White.
Hair: Pure white, wavy, about shoulder length.
Clothing: She has a kind of white motif. White, just above knee-length pleated skirt, white, sleeveless shirt, and a plain white sneakers.

Special Abilities: Telaportion, but she becomes tired afterwards; the farther she has to go the longer she sleeps afterward. She can cast spells, using her mother's spellbooks(though they never actually worked for her mother). She's also pretty knowledgable in herb lore, mostly herbal medicine.

Education: Public school for elemantary and middle school. Self-taught after Junior High.
Occupation: Owns and manages her mother's shop. No one seems to mind that she's only sixteen, it's a small town.
Social Class: Merchant
Religion: Witchcraft(not Wiccan)
Ethnicity: White
Hobbies: Herbal medicine, research
Marital Status: Single, not looking
Children: None
Friends: Phantom, Beastboy, customers
Ambitions: Reverse her condition

Place in family: Daughter, only child, orphan
Immediate Family: Mother(deceased) Father(Unknown) Grandmother(mother's side)
Pets: None.

Personality: She a very sweet girl, acts like the big sister to everyone. Beastboy had a crush on her when they first met, but she turned him down gently.(this is before the series begins.) She doesn't know exactly how she got her powers, or at least not the full extent of them, and would give anything to be brought back to normal someday.

Backstory: Like most superheroes, it's very sad and angsty. Her mother got pregnant at sixteen and got disowned by her own parents because of it. When the father left her, Angel's mother was feeling desperate and alone, so she turned to witchcraft. She managed to scrape a living with a shop that sold witchcraft supplies and herbal medicine supplies(which is how Angel knows so much), and once Angel was born they became close, though her mother was a bit overprotective.

When Angel was eight, her mother finally succumbed to the AIDs she'd gotten from Angel's father (man, he sucked didn't he?). Angel, taken in by her grandmother(mother's side) and nearly insane with grief, tried to bring her back to life. It took a year, but she finally found what she thought would work when she was nine. Something went wrong with the spell and Angel was posessed by the spirit of a fallen angel, which turned her once brown hair, her clothes, and everything else in her room white.

She doesn't know, as I mentioned before, exactly what happened to her. The angel that posessed her seems to be biding it's time for now, waiting for the perfect time to take control.

She was brought to Dream's house a few months after the spell backfired , and lived there until she was fifteen. Now she spends most of her time at her mother's shop, trying to keep it alive, and researching her condition, hoping to find a cure.
------------------------------------------------------
Name: Pheobe
Alias: Phantom
Height: 5'6''
Weight:125 (she's very skinny)
Eyes: They're actually blue, but she wears red contact lenses.
Hair: Actually blond, but she dyes it different colors often. She's worn every color on the rainbow, just as long as it's not a natural hair color. It's very long, past the waist, and tied into pigtails. (think Sailor Moon without odangos) Currently, in Dream, it's purple.
Clothing: Wears a kimono type outfit(though she's not actually Japanese). Whle one half of the kimono is normal(just much looser, so it's easier to move in), the other half has been altered a bit. The right sleeve is completely gone, torn off, and the right side of the skirt has been torn off just above the knee. Her shoes are sneakers that she's spent hours doodling on.
Special Abilities: Can go through walls, can posess people for short amounts of time, depending on the person's strength of will. She has a very basic idea of martial arts and gymastics.

Education: Home-schooled until she was twelve, high school dropout.
Social Class: Middle-class
Religion: Raised as a Christian. Prays, but doesn't go to church.
Ethnicity: White mix.
Hobbies: Piano.
Marital Status: Single, superficial crush on Beastboy.
Children: None.
Friends: Beastboy, Angel.
Ambitions: Finding excitement, making friends.

Place in Family: Ran away, oldest daughter
Immediate Family: Mother(fears) little sister
Pets: None.

Personality: With a love of everything abnormal or strange, it's generally agreed that's she not quite there. She loves a good fight, and adores having powers. Once she makes a friend, they're her friend for life unless they do something to really ruin it. She has crush on Beastboy, but he doesn't really return the feelings. Deep down, she knows she doesn't really love Beastboy, but she still has fun tackling him all the time.

Backstory: Phantom's backstory isn't all that bad when compared with other superheroes. She was born with her powers, but was forced to hide them by her mother. She finally got sick of it when she was twelve and ran away. She was picked up by Dream, and lived in the house until she turned she turned sixteen. Now she travels around the world, looking for excitement.
-----------
Whew. Done. Like I said, I'm going to do the two villians next. Oh, and I made myself a new avi!

Last edited by KamiraKi on Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
terragirl
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:32 am  Reply with quote

SOTFR-Super Villans of The Female Race

Gothika: Pretty, pale green hair,17, like 5 inches smaller than Cyborg, Leader, Evilist of all SOTFR, Psycic powers, telicanisis, can read minds & take over peoples bodys, has lust for power, weakness:Cyborg Wink

Jinx: You know Jinx, doofus!

Diamond: Reeeeaally pretty, has white blonde hail & angel wings, 15, Enchantress, can charm people or put them to sleep, enjoys others heartache and pain, short:tall as BB weakness:if she kills someone, she will die.

Pyra: Pretty-kinda, has short hair, hair is fire, has southern accent, can shoot fireballs from hands,16, Raven's hight, can make things burst into flames just by thinking about it, sometimes goes berserk, weakness: Crazy hate for Raven. Why? noone knows... exept Rae....

WE NEED MORE HIVE ACADAMY!!!!!
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:39 pm  Reply with quote

Here's a new one!

Sidrael

Hair:White

Height:5'7

Weight:Ask at own risk

Clothes:Purple/Black armor and cloak

Appearance:Vaugely lupine

Powers:Aside from the ability to channel weather manipulation through weapons, Sidrael has a lifetime of training with almost any conceiveable melee weapon to fall back on. She's also a master startegist, and happens to like swords a lot.

Backstory:The true story of Sidrael goes back to her father. Albreicht Darkhaert. His wife was, unknownest to him, a faerie. But not just any faeire! Yes, he once again lamented his horrendous family luck when he realized his obnoxius wife was of the soul stealing kind. Fortunately, she left him in America, leaving him with a daughter. After a series of unhappy employments, he went to his native home of England, where he discovered some family documents while cleaning out home. It seemed his family was an ancient clan of supernatural warriors, who took the fight to the monsters. He took the job with gusto, and soon found out that many of the monsters were just people. Hence, his new career as a parapsychologist. Light soon inducted herself into the job, and displayed some unusual talents.

Sidreal is absolutely devoted to her dad, and has a sense of vengence. She's also really hot-headed, and generally loves Renaissance stuff. Tough, determined and dangerous, she's a sexist's worst nightmare.

Sidrael wound up with the Titans primarily because it serves her own mysterious interests, and because she felt like it. The others value her as a friend, but can't help feeling she has a secret plan.

Sidrael and Havok apparently have a history together, and once had an adventure. Due to her father's instructions, she's pledged to be his gaurdian. However, Havok is not aware of this, and if he was, he probably woundn't appreaciate it. Mad

After she joined, Light slightly altered the name of a mystical being and made it her own.

Together, Sidrael, Havok, Hacker and Anataeus make a subset of the Titans, though they live in the tower. She doesn't have the raw power of Havok, the versitility of Anataeus, or the creativity of Hacker. Her primary advantage over the boys is her finesse. Almost all of Havok's powers are instinctive;to lose his inner beast would be to lose them. Anataeus isn't good at maintaining his own, as he's still new to this. Hacker 's just a kid with some cool toys. But Sidrael is ruthless, moral, and quite often justice personified. Weather control is a lot more powerful then you might think; her skill goes beyond lightning bolts, though she's quite fond of them. Acid rain in the stomach, anyone. Her weakness is this:Her loyalty.

Besides being a superheroine, she also works as that most endangered creature:An honest lawyer.

Two years ago, her father was murdered. Thereafter, she set out to avenge him. All she knows about the murderer was that he was a cyborg. Thus far, she likes the Titans, but blood is thicker than water.

Siddy(As Cyborg calls her) has a peculiar sense of justice. That is, a final one.

Those who deserve death must die.

Qoute:The truth is out there...and it has bloody great teeth.

Oh, I"ll do a villian next. And KimraKi? I like Phantom and Angel. Great characters. Very good powers and limitations, not to mention personalites!

Last edited by HVK on Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:20 pm  Reply with quote

My turn!

Name: Catalyst
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125
Costume: Shorts, large boots, a white T-shirt, a bandana around his neck and large black gloves; he also has a small doll of himself strapped to his belt
Appearance: He is an averaged size kid for his age and he is dark skinned
Powers: He is immortal as long as he has the doll near him. Without it, he is a walking, lifeless corpse. He also practices black magic from his grandmother's old book, so he knows a couple of spells or two.
Bio:
It is said that those who have near death experiences, later develop a connection with the dead/paranormal activities. But happens if you did die, but came back to life?
Max was always known as a person filled with bad luck, but he learned to lauhg at his misfortunes and never let them get to him. In fact, he didn't even cry when he found out his parents were killed in a burning building. After his parents had died, he lived with his grandmother who moved to America from Haiti. Secretly, she practices black voodoo magic.
One morning while running for his bus, he fell into the street, and then was hit by a car. He died right after the collision. Not wanting to lose the only person left in her life, his grandmother used some of her black magic to ressurect him through means of voodoo. But to do so, she had to sacrifice her soul to give Max life. After resiting her spells, she had made a voodoo doll resembling young Max and implanted her soul in it. Once the doll was near him, he arose, back to normal as if he hadn't had died.
Once he woke up, he saw his grandmother lying on the ground, lifeless. Not knowing what happened, he cried over the loss of someone for the first time. He saw the doll lying on the ground and figured his grandmother had been making it for him, so he kept it with him wherever he went.
His reemergence form the brink of death was considered a miracle in the media, and he was soon put up for adoption. Ever since then, he had been experiencing strange unexplained goings on happening to him. They could only be explained as happenings from beyond, ie other dimensions, monsterous things, stuff that could only happen in an X-Files esque show.
No matter what happened to him though, he still laughed at it and came up with some logical explaination as to WHY these things were happening.
One night while stopping by his old home, he found his grandmother's old book and began reading it, not knowing that he was absorbing the spells into his head so he could use them for later.
(More on his bio later)

Julia26
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:28 pm  Reply with quote

Woah.... Shocked Max Bosis, you have an awesome character. Smile

Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:14 pm  Reply with quote

Thanx.
Flamebird
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:50 pm  Reply with quote

Hello. I have a fancharacter for a fancomic in need of a review. I'm afraid she'll be too much of a Mary-Sue.

Picture: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13959209/

Profile:
Name: Decibel
Powers/Abilities: Supersonic scream; suit gives her limited indestructibility and limited flight (only leaps and short glides)
History: (not a lot, since her backstory is the fancomic) She seemingly fell from the sky into the bay near Titans Tower, where the Titans found her and agreed to let her stay, although with apprehension. She has no memory of the past, except for her name. Nights, she has strange nightmares, possibly of her past. During the day, someone or something is after her. Can the Titans help her find her forgotten past?

A review would be greatly appreciated ^_^

^_^
tcoffin
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:06 pm  Reply with quote

THis is a character I created a couple of weeks ago.

Name: Enhancer
Weight: 120
Height: 5'8
Costume: a white and blue jumpsuit that doesn't have sleeves. (Sort of like a tanktop with pants attached.) Also, black gloves and boots.
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Powers: able to enhace all his natural abilities (strength, speed, agility, sight, healing, hearing, etc.) by how many times he likes (100 times, 200 times, etc.)
Bio:
As a boy, he grew up poor, loving superheroes. His father was a scientist who was failing miserably at his job. One day, his father went crazy due to his wife leaving hime and overwork and cut open Adam's hand. Then, Adam's father poured an untested chemical that he and his lab partners were working on. The chemical seeped into Adam's cut hand and went into his blood system. Suddenly, the chemical granted him his powers, and Adam's cut healed up instantly! Using these powers, he beat up his dad and left to fight crime and become what he loved the most. He met the titans when he got word of his arch-nemesis, The Overlord, was in Jump city. The Titans and Enhancer went to stop the Overlord, (who by the way, has a whole army of mutant-blob-minions which he uses to take over cities and stuff.) They suceeded, and asked Enhancer if he wanted to join them. Enhancer refused, wanting to save the world on his own. But he thanked them for their offer, and went away to fight more bad guys.
RavenStar
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:46 pm  Reply with quote

This is the villain The Director from my 1st Teen Titans Fanscript, "Behind The Scenes."

His beret provides not only a fashion statement, but also feeds him energy pulled from the air, allowing him to stay awake for weeks on end - and when he makes the decision, his lethal clapper boards will cut anyone out of the picture - for good.

He is one in a team of 4 villains called The Production Crew - the others being The Writer, The Cameraman, and The Producer - and you can find The Writer here.

Larger size pic here, along with the original sketch here.

The Fanscript this character comes from can be found here.

HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:48 pm  Reply with quote

Whoo! Heh heh heh...this thread seems to be my greatest success...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And now that my hourly moment of insanity is up, heres the next character!

Name:Gyrocokalamato Spazercalifragiexplidocius(and yes, this is why you never let comedy relief lunatics name themselves. And yes, that's why the Titan's call him Gyro Spaz)
Species:Hero Chao(as in the Sonic Adventure A-Lives)
Height:2'0
Weight:varies
IQ:Numbers so low, it makes his head want to explode Dance
Eye color:White
Appearance:Cuter then a box of chibis. (For a better look, head over to www.hvk.deviantart.com, then go to the Scraps section)

Powers:Many. Aside from the standard item conjuration skill, he seems to have whatever power would be the most comedic. He has not used them in any signifantly useful way yet, if you don't count annoying everyone.
Personality:Gyro is an equal mixture of GIR and three seasons of Animaniacs in terms of sanity. He basically serves as comedy relief, which was evidenced when his first act after seeing the Titans was to tightly squeeze Starfire's face and pronounce the reincarnation of Mommy Chaos, dispite the fact that Chaos is a guy and he'd have to die first. Then, with a cry of "LEPRECHAUNS!", he proceeded to attempt to eat Raven's shoes. maniacal laughter It's been pretty downhill since. He's prone to shout bizarre phrases followed by even weirder actions, not to mention generally being an adorable pain in the pattila. Starfire loves him to pieces(fortunately not literally, due to his ability to deform), and he is likewise. Raven is the butt of his insanity, and she REALLY doesn't like him. Cyborg, well, he's basically a gremlin. What does that tell you? Beast Boy loves the little green prankster, and Gyro loves to eat his socks. And Robin? Robin is constantly annoyed with him, though Starfire's adoration of him is enough to enable Gyro's continued life. Hacker & Anataeus both love his antics, but only if it doesn't occur to them. Sidrael is annoyed like most of the Titans, but somehow can ignore him. And Havok? Apparently, Gyro is his pet. Having an appreciation for comedic chaos, he loves the little faerie, and he's the cause of Gyro's feline qualities.(As for as I can figure out, Chao absorb the qualities of the animals they touch)He often uses Gyro madness to his advantage. See the following scene:

Havok:Gyro! Attack the Blackfire!
Gyro:Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Havok:Because her head has a ooey goey chewy center!
Gyro:YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
Blackfire:Oh ^@%.(Gyro leaps to the lunatic assualt.)

As for why the Titans keep him around, it's unknown. Maybe because he eats the monsters that plague Hacker. Or maybe to send him outside would be to doom the world to the madness of the Chao....

Or maybe cause I'm a lazy writer. Meh.

History:As previously stated, Gyro was once Havok's pet. Dispite being told to stay when Havok traveled, Gyro followed his master and got lost. When he ran into the Titans, something weird had occured to him, for his previously calm and reserved nature had been altered to one normally seen only in the landscapes of sit-com writers. He apparently aquired some darn nifty powers too, though he hasn't used them much lately. At least offensively, in the combative sense. Havok's rococo sense of humor may have rubbed off, as he seems to exist as a perpetual example of it. Unknown to everyone, least of all himself, Gyro had an encounter with the Wyld, a fundamental force of nature that exemplifies the positive qualities of chaos. He was able to track down Havok, but lost his...wait, didn't I already say this? In any event, his IQ is not gone, merely dormant. After spending sometime trapped in Raven's mindscape,(yes, this was traumatic for her)he's shown signs of a different nature. As it is, he's merely the Titans mascot, much like Silky.

And, now, some reviews!

RavenStar, I like the Director AND the Writer. Everyone likes to poke fun at movies! Even Stephen Hawkings!

Stephen Hawkings:No. Not me. Never.

Spoilsport. Anyhoo, you got more amusing oddity then a pack of sprite comic creators! And yes, that's a compliment! The More You Know

And tcoffin, I like the Enhancer a lot. Most people just say,"Blah blah blah, this guy has powerz,blah blah blah," But YOU go for the gusto!

Excellent back story, and you surprisingly didn't have him join up. Very Happy

Flamebird, you've got quite a character there. Interesting version of the "Random Character Falls Into Bay Thingamabob" story line. Surprised

And Max Bosis...

Whoh. Weird. And that. Is a BIG compliment from me.

Excellant character personality. You've must've spent a while devouping Catalyst!

And his powers and back story! Shocked That's good! Talk about a comprehensive history...

And lastly, I've been wondering...

What if someone made a fanfic using the most interesting characters in this thread?

It's worth thinking about, isn't it?

Gyro's Entrance:Bwahaha! I am Gyrocokalamato Spazercalifragiexialadocis! I am defender of all that is gasous and expired! I stand for pineapples, midgets, and a cold slimey glass of lighter fluid!
Titans:(stare)
Gyro:I also enjoy rubbing my fur in superglue.

I wonder...was this post funny? maniacal laughter

Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:18 pm  Reply with quote

HVK wrote:
And Max Bosis...

Whoh. Weird. And that. Is a BIG compliment from me.

Excellant character personality. You've must've spent a while devouping Catalyst!

And his powers and back story! Shocked That's good! Talk about a comprehensive history...

Thanx for the review.

HVK wrote:
And lastly, I've been wondering...

What if someone made a fanfic using the most interesting characters in this thread?

It's worth thinking about, isn't it?

I like that idea.

This thread is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 31 [763 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 29, 30, 31 Next
View previous thread :: View next thread
 Forum index » Off Topic » Creative Works

Jump to: