Welcome to the TGN forums!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist 
 AmazonAmazon   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:33 am
All times are UTC - 5
 Forum index » Off Topic » Creative Works
Moderators: CidGregor, Super Karoru

The Official TT Fancharacters Thread

This thread is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 2 of 31 [763 Posts]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 29, 30, 31 Next
Slades_Downfall
Jump City Citizen

Location: Writing fan fiction in my house or watching Teen Titans DVD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:43 am  Reply with quote

Alias: Dr. Death
AKA: Mark Logan
Afiliation: Villain

About: Father of Gar Logan, well respected scientist left the U.S. and traveled to Upper Lamumba, Africa. Treated Gar for Skultia, causing the boy's skin to turn green. Surviving a boating acciddent, he lost his wife Marie after she gave birth to their second child, whom he named after her.

Returning to the U.S., he discovered his reputation ruined and his assets stolen by Nicholas Galtry. He began a vengeance spree that would bring him to Jump City to clash with our favorite heroes...and reunite with his long lost son...

Weapons: Titanium spears, tranquilizer guns, hand to hand combat.

Appearance: Bears a striking reseblence to Beast Boy, with the excetpion dark hair.

I've resurrected a dead character but who cares!

The Flying Graysons Fan Club! Click to Join
Drukqs
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:53 pm  Reply with quote

Name: Dream Catcher
Appears in: See my other thread in here Stupid
Alignment: Villain
Powers: Dream Catcher can trap people in webs that resemble the kind on real dreamcatchers. Once people are trapped in the web, they are caught in a deep sleep as long as the webs are stuck to them. Inside their minds, they're all caught in one huge dream, which is sucked into a void, taking the victim's minds with them. He also can throw bead-like bombs at people, creating an explosion of green light. The explosions don't cause any physical harm, per say, but rather, places them in a dazed state. While dazed, the explosion makes its way into their minds, erasing certain memories, finally permantly paralyzing them due to severe brain damage. Dream catcher also has the power of flight. All these powers are deactivated once someone destroys a beaded necklace he wears. Dream Catcher has no offensive powers, so he has to rely heavily on his defensive ones.

I'll post a picture later.

Creature Feature
Jump City Ex-Con

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:22 pm  Reply with quote

Name: Wolfsbane

History: Wolfsbane is nothing but a drifter, doomed to walk the world alone. Ever since he was a teenager, he has been abadoned by his parents, friends, and anyone else who was supposed to help him. Wolf scowered the world, and learned combat skills from teachers all across the planet.

His favorite technique lies in the training he received under a wolf clan he found in the deepest, darkest, jungle in Africa. Using their training, Wolf mastered his skills and became a top notch assassian and lusts to unleash his pempt up rage on the world he believes has done him wrong.

Outfit: Black, white, and grey wolf skins, including a wolf mask that goes over his head. The mouth is pried open so his face can stick in. Dark black pants with shaggy wolf skins are attached around his body. He wears a husky set of wolf fur around his chest (kinda like Killer Moth's outfit).

Wears steel "claw" gloves over hands, and wears a necklave of wolf fangs around his neck.

Powers: Incredible agility and amazing speed. Wolfsbane uses his speed to throw his enemies off trail, and then hammers them with his massive muscles. Claws generate massive amounts of electrical charges, they can also blast a shockwave blast in the ground towards an opponent.

His teeth have been carved into fangs, and uses them to bite into his opponents flesh if they get too close. Another "mouthy" ability is a sonic wolf's howl, which he usually uses for distracting his enemies for escaping. Wolfsbane is also a brilliant strategist and is very knowledgeble of many forms of combat.

Mission: To unleash his vengeance on a world that forgot about him long ago, to use his skills to prove just how good he is to a world that left him for dead. And to crush anyone who dare questions his skill (he's very sensitive about that Razz).

"There is a land of the dead, and a land of the living. And the bridge is love"
Sig by Ayria/Avatar by bebi vegeta/ Click for Fics ^^
Evil Bob
Jump City Citizen

Location: I thought if I had a more prestigious avatar people would listen to me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:27 pm  Reply with quote

Name: Allstar

Allstar is the cousin of Control Freak, but they act compleatly different. Allstar is, if it is possable to be so, a nerd for sports. All he talks about is sports, and it gets on almost everyones nerves. He spends most of his time looking at sports cards. He wears a Chicago cubs uniform, a backwards hat, and constantly is chewing bubble gum. He is armed with a baseball bat, and uses all variatys of sports equipment as weapons. He dies in Dr. Light's revenge.

The Season Ain't Dead Yet, So Feel Free to Watch the Trailer!

Last edited by Evil Bob on Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Psycho Silver
Banned User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:53 pm  Reply with quote

Here's my creation.

Name: Psycho Silver (Real name: Nick Ironside)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 162 lbs (Normal) 208 lbs (Silver mode)
Allignment: Neutral, but leans towards justice.
Has a crush on Blackfire (but doesn't realize it).

Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair, light blue eyes, face and build are similar to Aqualad's. Wears a tight, black t-shirt with a silver PS on it and blue jeans. Wears a dark blue vest over his shirt, army style boots, and black fingercut gloves.

Personality: Seems almost emotionless towards most people, but with friends is actually very friendly and loveable. Can be pretty mean to people who are inconsiderate of others and those who are cruel. If made angry enough, he can overreact and become very violent. He only tends to speak up if he is around people he trusts, which isn't many.

Attributes: Has advanced martial arts skills (not as good as Robin's), above average strength (Can lift around 600 lbs) and can run pretty fast, but not super humanly fast.

Powers: (Silver Skin) Can create an incredibly durable, extremely hard metal skin made of a kind of titanium alloy (hence the name Psycho Silver.) Think Collossus from X-men. This skin can make him virtually invinceable.
(Shining Silver) If Nick is badly beaten to the point that his silver skin shatters or cracks, and/or if he is REALLY angry, he can go into Shining Silver Mode. The way this looks is that the cracks and spaces that form when his skin shatters begin to glow and give off a bright, brilliant clorless light. His eyes also glow. In this mode, he gains an incredible boost in speed, strength, reflex, and endurance. This is a last resort power. Nick can't trigger this mode of his own will, but is constantly trying to find out how.

Weaknesses: His major weaknesses are drowning and electricity. If he falls into a large body of water while in Silver mode, he'll sink like a rock and has to revert to normal to swim back up. Since his skin is metal, he is naturaly weak to electricity. Besides being incredibly tough, there's not much else he can do. Can't fly, no super speed, no laser beams.

Special Abilities: He can make blades, needles and edges out of his skin. His most used weapon is the arm blades (like the ones on Batman's gloves).
(Reflection/Deflection): Due to Nick's skin, he can deflect most projectile attacks (Exception explosives). If it is a beam or laser attack, he can use his palms as a mirrior and reflect the laser back at the attacker.

Backstory: Nick's father was a scientist involved in a project known as the N.H.S.E., part of a top secret orginization. The project was designed to create an unstoppable supersoldier that could be mass produced. The reason however, remains a mystery. Several of the subjects died during the experiments, but DNA testing showed that Nick and his father possessed a gene which made them immune to certain chemicals used in the experiment. One day, several elite soldiers hired by the N.H.S.E. facility kidnapped Nick when he was only 15.
Nick was used in one project code named "Silver." the goal was to imbue the subject with an indestructable metal skin. They forced Nick's father to experiment his own son due to he being the head of the "Silver" project. If he refused, they would have killed Nick.
"Silver" was a success. However, the torture Nick went through during the process badly traumatized him. They then moved to stage 2, "Psycho" which was to mold him into that of a mindless tool to be used in warfare. They used several methods, such as shock therapy, psychological torment, and constant beatings, trying to erase all sense of his esteem and individuality. However, this stage was a failure, as Nick refused to believe that he was nothing more than a mindless pawn to be used in a game that was still a mystery. He was then planned to be executed.
When Nick's father learned of this, he devised a plan to free his son. But, as they were escaping the labs, one scientist discovered what had happened and set off an alarm. Them had almost reached the exit when the security found the. One soldier shot at Nick with a highly destructive particle ray, which would have killed him, but his father pushed him out of danger and was killed instantly. Nick managed to escape, but now with the regret of not being able to protect the person he loved.
Before the breakout, Nick's father had secretly given him an enhancement named "Shining Silver." This ability, that not even the other scientists knew of, could turn Nick into an unstoppable fighting force if he were to ever be in extreme danger. His father never had a chance to explain exactly what it is that triggers Shining Silver, and the secrets died with him. Nick searches for any clues that could reveal the mysteries of Shining Silver.
Wanting revenge on those who did this to him, Nick became Psycho Silver, traveling the country on the run from the N.H.S.E. and searching for leads as to what this secret orginization is. The torture he went through gave him a profound sense of justice, and wherever he went he would always protect those who were weak from being exploited by the powerful and the cruel. He has a fear of becoming the same as the evil he fights.
On his travels, he met the Teen Titans, who he had always admired. He agreed to join them as long as they would help him in taking down the N.H.S.E.
In his time spent with the Titans, he encountered Blackfire. At first they were enemies, Silver outright hating her, but during one of their fights, he fell off a cliff and fell into the ocean. If he stayed in his armormed form, he would have drowned, but if he had gone to normal, he would have been killed by the water smashing him against the cliffs. Blackfire dived in after him and carried him to dry land, saving him. Silver owes her his life. He wonders if his view of Blackfire is completely accurate, and starts to wonder if she is as bad as she seems. Silver makes sure to ask Blackfire why she saved his life next time he sees her.

Damn, that was long. So whaddya think? Most of your guys characters are cool, especially yours Max.

Creature Feature
Jump City Ex-Con

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:39 pm  Reply with quote

Here's my second character creation Evil and not to sound arrogant but I am really proud of this guy, and I hope you enjoy him.

Name: Spookshow
Other Alias: Boo Jr/Pumpking

Appearance

Short spiky green hair, resembles the plant stem leaves on pumpkin tops. One eye is purple while the other is covered with a cartoony blue colored skull eye patch. Wears a ratty light purple "zombie" like tuxedo. Raggedy and covered with dust. Bat winged neck collar, neon yellow skeleton gloves and raggedy brown shoes.

Powers

Able to fire "ghost" like beam projectiles from hands. Pumpkin green stem hair strands can form root like tentacles, able to whip against someone or act as a rope/snare. Can rise tombstones from the ground as shields, and able to rise (weak) zombies from the dead (like terra's golems).

His sleeves can also fire "energy bats" which are basically bats comprised of explosive energy that kabooms on contact. Also can distort his size, teeth, jaws, and hands to "look" larger to further terrify his opponents.

Bio

Spookshow is a total horror movie nut. He's nuttier about these films then Control Freak is about TV, or maybe just as much Razz. Scaring people is what he finds amusing, he's always running around laughing, getting chuckles out of the terrified faces people make. It's just fun for him.

He acts more like he's "playing around" then causing crime, and hates to have his fun interrupted. Spookshow also has a DEEP crush on Starfire. He loves scaring girls because he think it's cute, and since Raven's not the "scared" type, Spookshow is just dying to get a scream out of Star.

Weakness

Spookshow has alot of powerful Halloween magic but unfortunately isn't much of a physical fighter. If you managed to get him close face 2 face combat, chances are he won't be that diffcult. But he is slippery and quick. The eyepatch is actually blocking the location of his super powers.

All of the ghostly underworld energy he uses is being fed to him through his "eye", the patch is covering the portal that is the source of his powers. So in truth he really has no eye behind it, just a blue hole. Spookshow can easily fall victim to pretty faces, a girl baited trap would easily lure him in.

Side Info

Picture Sora from HalloweenTown (kingdom hearts) and you get a prety close image to what Spookshow looks like. I couldn't pick out of the names I had created for him, so I put the other 2 in his alias section. Which name do you guys think sounds better, Spookshow, Boo Jr. or Pumpking?

Psycho Silver
Banned User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:10 pm  Reply with quote

Cool character and a nice personality, trying to scare people. Spookshow sounds like the best name, since the other 2 seem kind of unoriginal.
Creature Feature
Jump City Ex-Con

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:52 pm  Reply with quote

Well originally I was gonna stick with "Pumpking". Mainly because I got the idea for this character from Sora's Halloweentown outfit, which also connects with Jack Skellington from "Nightmare" also known as "the Pumpkin king". So I figured combine the words pumpkin and king together.

Spookshow came to mind when I thought of one of Rob Zombie's songs, "Spookshow baby", that's where that came from. And Boo Jr. came from trying to basically say Boogeyman Junior. But it was too long so I cut it down to Boo Jr, I also hope to put up a drawing of him up soon.

Of course Confused knowing my lazy ass it'll probably be a while, also for bonus points. Spookshow's REAL last name "Kassir" is homage to a horror icon, the Cryptkeeper from "Tales from the Crypt". The keeper was voiced by a guy named John Kassir, hence adding Kassir as his real last name Very Happy.

Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:48 pm  Reply with quote

Name: Bladewing

Allegience:Neutral/Teen Titan

Appearence: Human, dark blue eyes, Slightly on the taller side, pale/grey skin (Like Raven) and his hair is jet black with sveral thin silver stripes made from blades. wears an all black jumpsuit and cloak. He has a black belt with a communicator and a few little gadjets that are useful. His suit is made of a self repairing material which is also quite resistant. Also has fighting skills (similar to marial arts) that are equal or superior to Robin's.

Powers/Abilities: Slight telekenisis (nowhere near as powerful as Raven's but not very weak), very good reflexes and is very quick. His main power is being able to extend blades of any size or shape(each can be five feet long at most) from anywhere on his body with no limit as to how many. they are not magnetic and are indestructable and he can attach multiple blades this power requires concentration, which becomes harder when he has more blades. he can also retract them. lastly he can shoot up to one foot blades but only two at a time. His only real weakness is to show alot of emotion(i.e. becoming enraged, terrified or very sad) when this happens his blade creating ability completely shut off and he loses all control of his telekinesis and it begins throwing things around until he falls unconcious from the use of too much power.

Character: Somewhat dark, makes friends easily, sarcastic at times. Bladewing can also be very moody due to his tumultus life. He has many secrets that he cannot tell anyone, his real name included. He does not show much emotion but he is never emotionless. He also has a BIG crush on Raven. Lastly, when confronted with a problem or challenge he works voraciously on it and hates being disturbed.

Backstory: He was born on a distant planet to parents who abandoned him just after he was born. He went to live in an orphanage on a moon of that planet. When he was nine a power generator exploded on the moon making it unstable. He was rescued just in time by a humanoid catlike species whos name I will keep secret (but he does not). On their planet which was part of a great alliance he was trained to be a special agent. They also genetically altered him to give him powers. He proved most capable and soon rose to be the lead agent. This alliance was monitoring Earth and found a supernatural disturbance. They decided to send their top agent to investigate. He brought only a stealth device, communicator and holographic map of the galaxy.

This happens at the time of "Birthmark". Bladewing, as he calls himself later observes Slade's pursuit of Raven, jumping from roof to roof. When Slade dropped Raven off the roof Bladewing saw Robin coming to catch her but he wouldn't reach her in time. So Bladewing used telekenisis to slow Raven's fall. He then made several blades come together on his back under his cape and glided after Slade. He followed Slade to a cave and observed what happened. All of a sudden his stealth generator gave. Slade finished talking with Trigon and pusued him, shooting fire. Bladewing got to a roof, formed wings once more and glided towards the water. Before he got far over the water Slade shot him down, burning his right side with fire. Bladewing crashed on land near Titans Tower and fell unconsious. Slade, assuming Bladewing dead, left.

The Titans noticed the flame burst and saw him crash. They brought him inside and had Raven start healing his massive burns and broken wrist. When he awoke the Titans introduced themselves and asked him who he was and where he was from. He made up the name bladewing for his own name was top secret. He did however tell them almost everything else about himself. Raven took an immediate liking to him. After he was mostly healed they gave him a room for the night and went to discuss if he could stay or not. His help in battles and Raven wanting him to stay convinced the other Titans to let him stay and Bladewing convinced his uperiors to let him stay. He immediately started developing a relationship with Raven which started when she offered to teach him the healing magic.
(This does not go with the TT storyline for obvious reasons.)

There is no such thing as a 'palestinian' nation.
Am Yisrael Chai!

Last edited by Skyhunter_Comma on Tue May 31, 2005 8:37 am; edited 9 times in total
Donly1
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:27 am  Reply with quote

C-tru
Height: 5'5
Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Black shoes with white around the bottom, black pants, black/ button up/ short sleeve/ shirt, and a black cap with a white front. Hair is not too long, blackish brown, and combed back. Wears a chain around his neck with a locket with a picture of his mom in it.
Powers: He was born with the ability to turn invisible and later found out that this also enabled him to mimic other super human abilities from other super heros.
Personality: The girls like him. He is a nice guy and always tries to make friends instead of enemies. He is thought of as the cool guy, but he usually keeps to himslf.

Back story: His grandfather, Joseph, was working for the U.S. army and War Strategic Group as a scientist trying to find a way to get an upper hand on wars and defeat enemies with the “best of stealth.” He started work on the ARTEMIS project. He was to build the Invisicell. A computer that was actually two separate components. First a computerized tissue that would be planted into the host’s heart. This tissue would join with the heart. Then it would create cells that would be able to turn the host invisible. These cells in turn would change other cells on contact. And having the tissue in the heart would make the cells’ creation much more easy. The second component is planted in the brain, this allowed the host to control when he/she would turn invisible. Sending signals from the brain through the nerves and through out the body to turn him/her invisible.
The project was taking shape but needed to be tested on a human subject. Joseph decided to use it on his son, Samuel. At age 10 the effect of the project was unknown if it had taken its toll. It wasn’t until Samuel found himself in danger when he released his new abilities, against a couple petty criminals who broke into the Malaravan’s home, hoping to kidnap the child.
At age 19, Samuel found himself in labs everyday. Tests being conducted to see what kind of consequences can occur from this project. After a fight over how people have a right to life with his father, Samuel escaped and ran away to start his life over. He used his powers to steal and rob stores and banks to make money. Soon he fell in love with Cathrine Berrson. He quit his lawless life to be with her. All the while the army and especially his father were searching for him. If they didn’t find him the whole war plan would go to nothing. All the years would be wasted.
Samuel and Cathrine decide to have a son. When they had their son Derek, Joseph caught up with Samuel. He had a control board that by a push of a button the computer in Samuel’s brain would shutdown and his invisible ability would be gone. Samuel was headed to the hospital to see his new born son for the first time, when he was stopped by his father. Unknown to the both of them the WSG had sent a team to follow Joseph to find Samuel and kill him on site. Joseph tried to convince his son to come back and turn himself in to finish all of the plans. Thats when the hit team came in. Knowing his son was going to be a test subject dead or alive, he pushed the button to set his son free of his burden, at the wrong time. Samuel was going invisible when the button was pushed and it now keeps him that way. He is unable to become visible.
The WSG and Joseph thought that was it, they would never see Samuel again and their efforts would be frowned upon. But they never found out about Cathrine and Derek. But as soon as she heard about what happened to Samuel through the news, she went to find a better environment to raise her son in.
At age 7, Derek and his mother were trapped in a house caught on fire, but both got out and were taken to a hospital. Only Derek survived. He remembers his mother telling him that his father had a gift that was turned against him. That Joseph was doing what was right for his son but instead of ridding Samuel of this power he made it so it would never go away. After that day when Samuel turned invisible for good, he disappeared. But Derek’s mother told him that Samuel was still out there, and that he would watch over Derek.
Secretly, Derek had turned invisible many times as a child. The power was inherited from his father. He controlled it to its fullest. He was even able to turn what he touched invisible for a long time depending on the capacity of the object. But he found turning organic things invisible was much easier.
Growing up he found it difficult to get along with others. He was quiet around others in school. His friends though were very respective of him ( keep in mind no one knows about his powers). When he is 11 he meets a couple kids that were also born with super human abilities. They were deciding to form a group to be recognized by the city. One of the members, Samantha who had telekinetic and mind reading powers, found out Derek could turn invisible. They became close friends and because of Samantha he decided to join their group.
Thinking he would be using his powers to help others, Derek was very eager to be with his new friends. But he soon found out their intensions weren’t all that good. They were going to terrorize the town and knew Derek could turn them invisible so as not to be seen. But that’s when they found themselves in trouble. A man overhearing their plot captured them. Thomas, the leader of the group, used his super strength to get the others and himself free in the lair so they could get to know their enemy better. Just as the man had planned they set off a small bomb. Derek lived but the rest were crushed. He found Samantha’s lifeless body under fallen concrete. She tried to save herself but the weight just built up around her.
Derek found out later that the man who killed his friends and Samanthea had worked with his grandfather on the Artemis project. He found the man and interrogated him until he learned that Joseph too believed Samuel was still around, and that he found out about Derek’s powers but does not know where they came from. Now Derek is in search of his Grandfather, to find answers to everything.
Creature Feature
Jump City Ex-Con

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:39 am  Reply with quote

Confused Uhh just a thought but could you guys maybe space out the paragraphs.....PLEASE? It's kinda like freaking impossible to read that stuff, I can't really make much out since it's all like mashed up together.

Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:33 pm  Reply with quote

Sry about that Embarassed I spaced my post out much more. Now it is much easier to read.
Am Yisrael Chai!
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:00 pm  Reply with quote

This time, I've concoted not a character, but a team!

They are freaks, abberations, social outcasts. They are not above the law or below it, they are outside it. They are the creations of scientific projects gone wrong, the children of paranormal hunters and the image of nature incarnate.

They have a name. And it describes them well.

The Outsiders

Alignment:Heroes

Base:the AUTOCHTHON space station

Enemies:Many, and briefly the Teen Titans

Members

Havok-The team's wildcard and master of elemental magick. Serves as the teams resident magicky guy.

Hacker-Has the dubious honor of ranking highest in property damage. Team mechanical genius and inventor.

Anataeus-Self established guardian of Hacker and powerhouse. Various abilities translate to several roles.

Sidrael-Team's unofficial leader, her mastery of meteorlogical manipulation(Read:Weather Control) and weapons training make her a one...faerie...Wolf...woman army.

Gyro-Team mascot just percolating with incaluable power. Easily manipulated by friends and otherwise useless.

Originally, the extra members of the Titans were to be shunted into another city, but with a Titans South and North already, they didn't have anywhere to go. Planning to go their serparate ways, this plan was delayed with the near obliteration of Jump City, while Havok, Sidrael, Hacker and Anataeus were blamed for it. Establishing themselves as a team, they're currently on the run from both their former friends and the real culprits.

And oh yeah, I'm aware that there is a DC team called the Outsiders, but it just rings for this team. Also, for my fanfic, I need eight more titans for the North and South divisions. Any takers?

Oh, and I'm currently working on some fan arts for my characters. Yay, me.

We travel out of darkness into faith.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows, Dean Koontz
Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:52 am  Reply with quote

HVK wrote:
This time, I've concoted not a character, but a team!

They are freaks, abberations, social outcasts. They are not above the law or below it, they are outside it. They are the creations of scientific projects gone wrong, the children of paranormal hunters and the image of nature incarnate.

They have a name. And it describes them well.

The Outsiders

Uh, it's kinda already taken.

HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:13 am  Reply with quote

And? Think of it as an AU.
Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:28 am  Reply with quote

HVK wrote:
And? Think of it as an AU.

No, nothing's wrong with it, just letting oyu know before you started thinking that you made this entirely original team name. Razz

HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:28 pm  Reply with quote

Syn

Species:Android

Eyes:Black in Red

Height:5'11

Weight:Variable

Appearance:Ultra-high tech robot made of a metal called Sousteel, which light reflects off to make the illusion of screaming faces.

Powers:Can alter mass and copy others powers via Programs, alothough they'll be subtly twisted, he cannot copy magickal powers. The armor is highly resiliant, and unaffected by magnetism. All his energy related abilities appear as red with black tints.

Alignment:Lawful Evil/Super Villian

Backstory:Few things are known about this manipulative powerhouse. He is the ultimate creation of Project:Rubikon. He dispises Havok and the chaos he represents, and he is fanatical about his ideal of order. Syn chose his name as his only joke, and it's an attempt to annoy Havok, who is indirectly responsible for his existence. He hates Havok, not just because he consistently ruins his plans, not just because he's an infuriating illogical idiot who puts his faith in superstition, but because the idiot won't...shut...up. Syn's backer is the mysterious V.O.I.D., which is a nihilistic techocracy intent on inforcing it's vision of ultimate order. An order best served by killing reality deviations.

Like the Teen Titans.

Personality:Dispite being a souless husk, Syn is quite the personality. He is callous and sadistic, but this is more a result of a total lack of empathy then anything else. He has very little emotion, and most of his capacity for rage is invested in hating Havok. He loathes all opposition against order, for he believes that when all traces of chaos and disorder have been eliminated, then the worlds will know peace. He is so obsessed with this goal, that to further and protect it, he's perfectly willing to make deals with the likes of Havok and those he's currently associated with. Syn's well aware of his foe's personality problems, and is perfectly willing to use that information against him.

Team Affliation:Eventually assembles a team known as the Fomori.

Prospects:Later on, he attempts to make Havok learn not to interfre with him by turning all his friends against him, destroying all he ever worked for, and worse.

He learns, to his chagrin, that a man without hope is a man without fear.

And Havok does not take opposition well.

Opinions of the Titans

Robin-A fool, his obsession will make him an excellant pawn.

Raven-A Reality Deviation of the worse sort. I wish to see if her humanity is skin deep.

Starfire-A naive idiot. It will be interesting to see how she reacts when she learns what really lives in the darkness.

Cyborg-Of all of them, he is the closest to elightenment. A pity he refuses to see it.

Beast Boy-Words cannot descripe my contempt for this freak. Mutations like him are only good for vivisection.

Sidrael-They say obligation runs in the blood. She puts too much faith in herself.

Hacker-His technology is interesting, but far too chaotic to be useful. A mere failure in our eyes.

Anataeus-He could be useful. Fanatical about protecting..A stubborn devotion...love of the world and not what it could be. Foolish desicion.

Havok-He is the greatest idiot of them all. Living not in the future, ignoring the past...Delighing in the fact that he is an abberation and his love in being a Reality Deviation...His faith is unusual.

Gyro-Infuriating faerie! He has the very essence of chaos in his blood. I must see if order can be similarily implanted in a host. Strange..he has been affected by it, but it does not control him.

Last edited by HVK on Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creature Feature
Jump City Ex-Con

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:56 pm  Reply with quote

Hmmm, a killer evil robot that actually sounds and IS evil. Not bad, sounds pretty cool Cool. The design and powers sound very cool, it all has a nice terrifying image to him. Although I think you'd be better off calling him Soulsteel then Syn as I just don't see the connection.

Also, the expierment 666 thing is a bit overdoing it. Sounds like a cheap cross between the devil and that lilo and stitch show.

Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:10 pm  Reply with quote

Um, can someone please post thoughts on my character a little bit. I have spaced out the paragraphs and would like to know what you all think.

(I would also like to see what Syn, who is a great character by the way, thinks of Bladewing.)

Am Yisrael Chai!
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:27 am  Reply with quote

The whole 666 thing is what we in the fanfiction area like to call an excessively freakish coincidince. As for the name, it's as in synthesised, or synthetic. That, and I'm still thinking of one.

Hmm, I really like Bladewing. Great name, cool costume, and excellant backstory. Not to mention varied and cool powers. It's all very detailed and interesting.

And what would the charming Syn say about him?

Syn-Only a fool would want to learn of magic. Still, his abilities and technology are quite useful; I will have to adapt them.

Now, that wasn't too flattering, so let's have his opposite number's opinion.

Havok-He heh heh. This is one of the cooler superheroes I've seen. An interesting history, and an fitting name that doesn't make you squeal with embarresment. Very good. Besides, you just have to like anyone who irritates that (insult intelligent insult here).

Also, I would like someone to give an opinion of Sidrael and Gyro. I understand the latter is a little overpowered, but he's comedy relief.

Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:19 pm  Reply with quote

Sidrael- Great name and costume. You should probably set a limit on her weather controlling powers which are pretty cool. She has a good backstory, although i would like to know why she left her father to joing the teen titans. You also have a good potential story for Sidrael - her mother returning.

Gyro- He's ..... intresting. he has great powers and would likely be supplying mostly comic relief and wont be like all powerful. the fact that Gyro is Havok's pet is quite funny. he would be very good in a fanfic but he shouldnt act totally crazy ALL the time or it gets boring.

I'm going to post another character soon, the nemesis of Bladewing. (He is a villian. obviously.) Evil

ps. also I would like for Bladewing to remain with the original titans instead of ending up placed in another division in a fanfic.

Am Yisrael Chai!
Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:18 pm  Reply with quote

I know i'm double posting but no one has replied and I dont have much time to post.

I will now introduce...the nemesis of Bladewing! maniacal laughter

Name: Outcast agent- Pyroshock

Allegience: Villian

Appearence: Human with red skin and black eyes. Quite tall- around 6.5 feet. His hair is black and yellow. He wears a jumpsuit of flames that can never be extinguished and a cloak made of electricity that also can never be put out.

Powers: Slight telekenisis (Like Bladewing) ( this power was given to all agents of the cat people's world) his other powers are the ability to control and manipulate fire and electricity. His weaknesses are that his powers cannot destroy Bladewing's blades, and he is VERY cocky and overconfident. he often wastes alot of power in one fancy, useless attack. When he unleashes too much power, his power stops working and form into a monster of and a monster of electricity. These mindlessely destroy as long as Pyroshock remains concious which is harder to do the longer they exist. He is very vulnerable to water and if an object that conducts electricity touches him in two places he shocks himself and immediately falls unconcious.

Character: He is a bit crazy and makes friends with no one. he also constantly yells. he has secrets that he keeps for himself. he shows much emotion, especialy in battle. and one last thing... he HATES Bladewing.

Backstory: he was also abandoned when he was very young and inducted into the ranks of agents at the same time as Bladewing. Throughout the training period they became good friends. He and Bladewing quickly rose in the ranks until they were the two top agents apart from the head agent.

At the point when Bladewing was 14 and Pyroshock was 15, the head agent was killed and the rest of the agents were to vote between Bladewing and Pyroshock. Throughout the campain they remained friends but Pyroshock took it all much more seriously then Bladewing. He became unfriendly and got upset easily and worked on nothing but making sure he got the job. Just before the election, Pyroshock was the favorite to win. When the election was over Bladewing had won however. In the room where the winner was announced, Pyroshock grew enraged when he heard he had lost and attacked Bladewing. The battle lasted hours with Pyroshock using force and Bladewing brains they kept fighting. Suddenly Pyroshock stopped using his powers and jumped atop Bladewing. Bladewing, who had not tried to hurt his former friend, saw now that he must. He shot one blade into the fire extinguishing system in the room. Pyroshock was drenched and fell unconcious. When he awoke, he killed the healers tending him and ran away. Pissed He was never found.

He now spends his days tracking Bladewing plotting his revenge. With Bladewing joining the Teen Titans and falling in love with Raven, Pyroshock now has a means to exact his ultimate revenge... maniacal laughter Evil

Am Yisrael Chai!
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:35 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments on the warrior and the nutball. So...

Pyroshock-Hmmm, a very good enemy! Complementing powers, a homicidal nature...very good indeed!

By the way, I was wondering if you would mind if I had Bladewing make a cameo in my fanfic, Crossroads. He wouldn't join the Titans(due to certain plot complications)but he would play an cool part.

Hmmm, maybe I should post a new character...

The Shadow God

Height:5'7

Weight-179

Eye Color-Grey

Hair Color-Black

Alignment-Neutral Evil/Villian

Powers-The Silicon God has the ability to create and control small pockets of entropy, which effectivly gives him control over negative probability and an effective ranged attack. He has other abilities associated with entropy and evil;he can assertain what someone would want beyond all else, and learn what lurks in their heart. He can then tap into that evil in the heart and transform it into a tangible creature. As he uses his powers more, a wound opens in his forehead in the shape of a rayed circle.

Personality-Until the Outsiders show up, Preston Shaddack is one of the primary threats to the Titans, being in charge of much of the crime in Jump City and responsible for turning public opinion against them. He is the very definition of apathetic evil, as his first act in Crossroads is to mutate his son into a cyborg whose neural connection with his inorganic parts is similar to ripping your skin off and rubbing what's underneath with sandpaper. He does it out of fear, being a skeptic whose terrified of the unknown.

History-After his Infiltration droids are destroyed in an attempt to kill the Titan's backers, Preston is given a choice by a homicidal monster;Surrender himself to it for power beyond anything, or laungise in his misery. He chose what seemed to be the obvious choice.

He has since been determined to use what's left of his sanity to kill the Titans once and for all.

He dies quickly, being a bit player in a larger plan.

I don't expect to get much stuff about him, as I'm the first to admit that he's as devoulped as a three-year-old's drawing.

Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:37 pm  Reply with quote

I guess that would be okay.

Also someone should make a fanfic using as many characters from this thread as we can and try to have as many backstories as possible work out. I would do it but I'm in my first year of High School and have a test or quiz almost every day. Plus I am writing a book. But it would be very cool to have all of these good characters in a fanfic with their stories working.

So, what do you all think?

Am Yisrael Chai!
Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:20 pm  Reply with quote

I have another new character Very Happy

Name: Felinayr, Scourge of Darkness

Allegiance: Neutral Villian--Ally

Appearence: Humanoid cat person (like those from Bladewing's planet) blue eyes, thin, black and gold fur. Has 3 razor sharp spines on each arm right behind the wrists which are retractable like his claws. He wears black leather armor with bulletproof chainmaille underneath.

Powers/Abilities: Catlike spped, agility, vision and hearing. can lift several times his weight. stealthy. wields many bladed weapons with an energy core. also wirlds a scourge (like whip but with more parts that hit like getting hit with several whips) scourge is imbued with black magic making it stronger and giving it an aura that slows all nearby enemies. (becomes fused with him later) can also talk to cats.

Character: a loner and doesnt make friends easily. self reliant hotheaded. loyal.

Backstory: he grew up as a regular kid with his parents and cat Starshadow, in jump city. One day as he was walking with his cat, two groups started shooting each other on the street with him caught in the middle. Skarn scooped up Starshadow and ducked into an alley to wait it out. Starshadow became very nervous due to containers of chemicals on a balcony above them. skarn paid them no mind. not long after, starshadow had had enough. he jumped out of Skarn's arms, scratching thme in that process and hid in a niche. several minutes later, a stray bullet struck a chemical container and it dripped on Skarn. instead of killing him, it combined with DNA from cat fur on Skarn nd went into his blood, tansforming him instantly. he told his parents that he could not live a normal life and struck out on his own promising to visit them periodically.

He procured his weapons and armor from stealing and trading and decided to hunt and destroy all darkness. one of his first battles was with a woman who practiced black magic. he slew her and then noticed a scourge that she wanted to imbue with magic. the spell was almost complete. he completed it, giving it its strength and slow aura. he then decided to name himself Felinayr, Scourge of Darkness. he continued to hunt darkness and steal enough to keep himself going.

One day as he was robbing a ban kso he would have money for food, the titans intercepted him. (Bladewing was already with them.) they fought for a while. during the fight he blocked an attack from Raven and Starfire together with the scourge. all that power fused the scourge with him allowing him to extend from his arms scourge ends that he controlled that emmited the slow aura. all the power however made him fall unconcious immediately. before the titans could take him into custody, they were ambushed by several supervillians who surprised and defeated them. when the titans were abot to be destroyed, Felinayr awoke and used his new power to defeat the supervillians.

The titans offered him a spot on the on the team but he declined saying he would always be a loner. he did however except a coomunicator so if he or the titans needed help, the other would know. he also accepted their offer for him to share their provisons so he would never need to steal again. he also acepted an offer from Bladewing to visit the tower so they could talk since Bladewing knew cat people. then, Felinayr vanished into the sahdows, knowing he had new allies as well as maybe a friend. the titans also knew that they had a powerful new ally.

Sorry it was a bit rushed. What do you think? Very Happy

Am Yisrael Chai!
 This thread is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 2 of 31 [763 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 29, 30, 31 Next
View previous thread :: View next thread
 Forum index » Off Topic » Creative Works

Jump to: