Welcome to the TGN forums!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist 
 AmazonAmazon   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:59 am
All times are UTC - 5
 Forum index » Off Topic » Creative Works
Moderators: CidGregor, Super Karoru

The Official TT Fancharacters Thread

This thread is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 3 of 31 [763 Posts]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 29, 30, 31 Next
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:25 pm  Reply with quote

Morph

Appearance:A yellow techno-organic being. Looks like Calvin but 20 years older.

Alignment:Evil

Personality:It is said that evil is fundamentaly stupid. In that case, Morph is the most evil of all. Easily manipulated and used, he is responsible for much of Hacker and Anataeus' misery. Extremely stupid and easily tricked, he's the embodiment of Calvin's evil side.

Powers:Morph can alter his mass, making him unmovable, extremely light, or very strong. He can also morph into an unnatural element, such as radiation or plastic. He cannot morph at will, however.

History:When Calvin and Hobbes discovered AUTOCHTHON, Calvin decided to create a new kind of duplicator; one that would make clones utterly servile. Unfortunately, when the button was pushed, one of the dials slipped from GOOD to EVIL. Neither discovered this until Nivlac interfered with Calvin's Matter Appiration Device, the acronym of which descriped Calvin's reaction to having been evolved with no real powers. Originally, it was going to create an invention to make them rich:Super Cofee! Instead, it evolved them, giving them super-powers and aging Nivlac. After defeating him, they met with the Titans, only to encounter him again.

Hmmm...

Felinyr is a cool character, what with powers that complement his race, and personaly makes a interesting character.

We travel out of darkness into faith.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows, Dean Koontz
Mirage
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:58 pm  Reply with quote

Name: Mirage

Appearance: Tall. Thin. Perfectly strait silvery-white hair reaching his hips, covering the left side of his face. Pale-white skin. Wears a cape similar to Raven's, except the cape is silvery-white and has no hood. Same diamond-shaped object Raven has embedded on her forehead.

Personality: Quite, pessimistic, reclusive, intellectual, antisocial

Origan: Azarath

Allignment: Anti-Hero (Don't confuse this with a villian. The allignment is good, but this is the kind of guy that will save the day and not stick around to take the credit)

Minor Powers: Invisibility, dematerialization, force field projection, levitation, teleportation of self
Major Powers: Transmission of matter and certain types of energy. Telekinesis similar to Raven's, except more destructive. Mirage's telekinesis is a step or two up from Raven's as he has had more time to practice it (he's older). Mirage's telkinesis can rip things apart, etc...

Bio: No one really knows all that much about Mirage because he never talks about himself to anyone...for that matter, he doesn't talk much to anyone at all.
Mirage comes from Azarath. What little time he does spend talking to the other titans is mostly spent talking to his sister, Raven, about various things. Mirage is a quite, calm, reclusive, antisocial and is not angered easily. He spends a lot of his free time isolated in his room reading. He tends to look at the negative side of things most of the time (the glass is half empty, not half full).

Last edited by Mirage on Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:51 am  Reply with quote

I've got a new character but first, the comments.

Morph- interesting powers and character, but.... odd backstory.

Mirage- Great name. You probably should tone down the powers a bit though. Also, I think that he Mirage is a bit TOO much like Raven.

Now for the new character. Very Happy

Name: Shadow Huntress

Alegiance: Neutral- Ally- Teen Titan

Appearence: Human on the smaller side, fair skin. Green eyes. She has bird feet and has wings on her back. Her long hair is jet black. She wears a white jumpsuit with a pack on her back to hold her weapons. She also wears white gloves with raxor sharp talons on the fingertips. Lastly, she wears a white bird mask which makes her look like a bird. (Duh)

Powers/Abilities: Flight, near invisibilty and bird like vision. she can emit a blast of light from her body which is blinding to all but herself as well as cocentrated blasts of light from her hands. She carries a bow and the arrows it shoots are imbued with some of her power and they NEVER miss. her other weapon is a long curved sword that can move at blinding speeds when wielded.

Character: Very fiendly but for the most part a loner because noone would accept her. her only friend before meeting the titans was Felinayr whom she met briefly while pursuing a mugger. She enjoys having fun and has a great sense of humor. Cautious and extremely loyal.

Backstory: Most of her life was spent normally in Jump City. THen, at the age of twelve, powers she was gifted with began to emerge. She began accidentally setting off bursts of light. Once her powers fully took root her parents rejected her and she was forced to live on the streets. Eventually she learned to control her powers and decided to become a superhero. Once she was ready she thought of asking to join the Teen Titans but felt sure that they would reject her too, as everyone else had.

So she took on her new name and started fighting crime. along the way she met Felinayr, who became her friend. He told her that the titans had accepted him and would for sure accept her. She was still unsure however. Once, while on patrol she was ambushed by Cinderblock. all of her powers only hampered him. just before he could finish her, the titans arrived and aided her. Afterwards they asked if she would join the team. She quickly and happily said yes. When Felinayr found out he was very happy for his friend because she was able to have friends again. (Which she really needed.)

There is no such thing as a 'palestinian' nation.
Am Yisrael Chai!
Mirage
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:12 am  Reply with quote

Thank you for your comments, Skyhunter_Commander, I will surely take your thoughts into consideration. Of course I would end up giving a character based around myself a little TOO much power, I'm sure anyone that's done a fancharacter has done that at least once. Maybe some suggestions on some changes that should be made to the character.
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:21 pm  Reply with quote

Okay, heres a new character that sorta stands in the background.

Name:Gabriel

Species:Human?

Alignment:Hero/Neutral Good

Hair:Black

Eye Color:Grey

Appearance:Male human wearing a fedora with very late victorian trenchcoat and clothes.

Personality:Gabriel is a very mysterious and enigmatic figure. He mostly stays in the shadows, swooping down from time to time to advise or talk, but he mostly stays out of the Titan's way. It's obvious that like Slade, he has a supernatural backer. Unlike Slade, he's benign.

Gabriel is a blunt fighter personality that doens't like to beat around the bush, and he seems to know more about the characters than they do. He's calm, rational, and laid-back, but he paradoxally is alert and constantly tense, as though he just came from a dangerous battle. Prone to humor so dry it's a bad idea to light a match around it, he also has a odd habit of going to parties and making fun of any atheists he can find.

Backstory:Not much is known about Gabriel, besides the fact that he is the most accomplished fighter in the Universe. He seems to be hiding something, a secret that would probably make life a great deal less miserable.

Powers:Aside from immense physical strength and abilities surpassing Slade, Gabriel also has access to hideously advanced firearms and weaponry. He fights very rarely, usually to illustrate a point.

Quote:We make our own path.

By the way, I altered some of my previous posts! Muahahaha!

Also, this is one of those hang in the shadows, Gandalf types.

Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:33 pm  Reply with quote

Gabriel- nice character, cool abilities/weapons. Now we have another titans ally type character. Very Happy

Also can some one please post comments on Shadow Huntress.

Am Yisrael Chai!
Mirage
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:04 pm  Reply with quote

Shadow Huntress-I approve. Great character, good story. Thumbs up on the name, too.
Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:54 pm  Reply with quote

(This is an improved version of the very first superhero I ever made (which was when I was, like 7) )

Name: Tri-Man

Alias: Alfred "Al" Manning

Age: 17 (But when using powers to become Tri-Man, he can have the appearance of a man in his early 30s)

Alignment: Good

Hair: Neatly low cut; black

Eye color: black

Appearance: When Al Manning, he looks like an average person his age, with little stubble on his chin; when Tri-Man, he has the appearance of a man in his early 30s, and he wears a silver colored jumpsuit with with short sleeves and blue gloves, blue boots, blue belt, and flipped up collar.

Personality: Cocky and wise cracking

Powers: Has the ability of flight, speed, super strength; the ability to bend reality to change the outfit he wears into his superhero costume, and has the ability to alter his appearance into a grown man.

Bio: Al Manning was an orphan, and grew up a life of crime, robbing people, breaking and entering, but he always wanted to change his life, so he could be a somebody in this world.
In another reality similar to Al's, existed Al Manning's dimensional alternate. In that dimension, Al worked at a supermarket and got little respect from his peers and co-workers. He as well dreamed of being someone someday.
And in another reality Al Manning was the assistant of a scientist who had developed a new machine that could allow a person to peer into Time and Space. Testing it out, he was able to witness his other two alternate selves. He too felt how they felt, wanting to be a star, or at least someone known. He wanted to change that.
So Al (scientist assitant) used the blueprints to secretly remodify the machine, so that he could bend reality and reshape it into how he wants it. But while doing so, the machine malfunctioned, and ended up creating an *amalgam of all three of the Al Mannings, and placing the amalgam in an alternate dimension where he was what he always wanted to be (and even more): a hero (superhero that is).
He later discovers that he is a well known hero in this new dimension (or at least his alter ego is) named Tri-Man, and that he, as plain old Al Manning, is an actor.

(*Because of the amalgam formed between the three, the energy that is divided amongst them is united as one great energy, which is how he can fly and all that).

Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:08 pm  Reply with quote

Now for my comments (sorry for the double post):

Gabriel: Pretty nice, but he seems to be a bit too powerful, what with him being the most accomplished fighter in the Universe. I could understand the world, but Universe is alittle TOO powerful. Razz

Shadow Huntress: Okay, this one is a little okay, but the name is kinda old. I usually get tired of heroes with dark names like shadow something or dark blah and especially when they always have a lone wolf type thing going on. Give me a good ol' corny superhero name (Superman, Powerman, Spiderman, etd.) anyday. But that's just me.
I like the powers and everything else about her. Good character.

Mirage: A very nice character, but he seems too much like a male version of Raven (but maybe that's what you were going for).

HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:35 pm  Reply with quote

Hmmm, well, if you think he's too powerful, consider this. Think about his name.

Cherno

Hair:White

Eyes:Glowing black

Alignment:Powerful Minion/Chaotic Evil

Appearance:A tall, thing ugly man wearing billowing clothes that conceal him;his eyes always glow black.

Powers:Cherno had the ability of shapeshifting, usually to grow enormous claws or form armor. He also uses it to change into nightmarish creatures or become anonoymous. He is super-strong, has limited healing abilities, and has perfect aim.

Personality:Cherno is a sociopath, delighting in the capacity his profession leaves him in. Sadistic and a monster in every sense of the word, he has certain unhealthy plans for Beast Boy and a few other Titans that are somewhat...repulsive.

Backstory:If he hadn't become part of a black-ops expirament to induce personality based powers, Jeremiah Pointdexter would have probably died a poor thug. Now that his abilities have made him the ultimate hitman, his love of torturing small animals and other children has evolved into full-fledged sadism. Not much is known about his past, but that has more to do with a lack of any pertinent information than anything else.

Cause of Death:Silmutanious thunderbolts, firestorms, and other unpleasantness.

Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:11 pm  Reply with quote

Cherno- Okay, a better hero with more down to earth powers (and cooler ones). I like.
Elko
Max 7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:46 pm  Reply with quote

Well, here goes nothing.

The golden champion (stick with me on this one.)

Other aliases:The austrailian tidal wave (well, actually, he just tells people to call him that, no one has taken him up on it.)

appearance:(Rob) medium height, fairly thin, blond hair with a short rat tail, green eyes, a red trenchcoat, a black shirt with a simple gold crown shape on it, fingerless black gloves with small metal spikes on the knuckles, black pants, and brown boots with a black stripe down the middle.
(Golden Champion) a large, muscular man with gold skin, with shiny silver/red Ancient Roman armor. His face is obscured by a big Marvin the Martiany helmet, and the only thing visible is his red, glowing eyes.

Powers: flight, super strength, and the ability to create (and later use, obviously) melee weapons, though this takes a lot out of him. Rob and the Champion can also communicate with each other internally, if that counts as a power.

Personality: (rob) Rob is lazy, self-centered, often greedy, and, depending on who he's talking too, lewd and/or vulgar. but to be fair, He's a better guy than he gives himself credit for. This is because he likes himself as a low-life punk. he's very observant, and can be pretty persuasive when he needs to be. he always says what he thinks no matter what, even if it would help him to shut up. Especially when it would help him. he has a knack for drawing attention to himself and has a flair for the dramatic the size of a fire hydrant.
(GC) The champion is pretty much rob's opposite. he's chivalrous, kind, and just, and he has the vocabulary like a knight of yore. the only thing he and Rob share are a tendency to be loud and flashy.

Background- Rob experienced a strange conversation with an old man who claimed he wasted his life, shortly dying thereafter. (the old guy, not Rob.) After this, Rob developed a guideline to live his life: good people, a place to sleep, A few good stories to share with buddies, and, if possible, make so much money during that period that you never have to work again. Rob has spent the last two years of his life as a con man and all-purpose rogue, traveling the countryside. It's an image he proudly maintains. Weird things and conspiracies find Rob, and in this case, he was possessed by the Golden Champion, an avatar of divine might. he was discovered by the titans by accident (he was hitting on starfire, a nearby store was robbed, he was taken over by the GC, and things kinda went from there. He joined the group out of necessity- they seemed to have a better idea of what was happening to him than he did. later on, he claimed he was enticed by superhero fame.)

other stuff:Rob isn't in control of the GC, he only transforms when there's "evil" to fight, or Rob is in a fatal situation, and it isn't long before the GC wears out and Rob reasserts himself. if Rob does something very immoral, he experiences sharp pains. if he strays from the right path too far, a potentially fatal separation between rob and champion occurs. He deeply despises that situation and secretly fears the Champion will one day taked his body over permanent like. He hangs out with beast boy and cyborg,(and tries to be a bad influence on at least one of them every now and again.) He is physically attracted to starfire, but her naievete often puts a crimp in his operations. He stays out of Raven's way, for the most part, but Robin's role as leader and Rob's inability to accept authority put them at odds sometimes.

And, finally, a quote: So, basically, you traipse around a big T in colorful tights and cloaks and whatnot, doling out what you deem as justice to whoever you deem evil. Sounds fun. Do i have to fill out a form or what?

Whew. Looking back, this seems way too long, but, i suck at brevity.

HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:30 pm  Reply with quote

Elko-The Gold Champion is a very interesting character, what with the differences in the two's personalities.

Shifter

Hair Color:Silver

Eye Color:Silver

Skin Color:White(and I do mean white)

Powers:Shifter has the ability to turn into any mythical animal he imagines, such as a dragon or werewolf. He can also create small creatures. He is apparently influenced by the moon. He can also speak to animals.

Weaknesses:Shifter is apparently limited by sterile places devoid of imagination. His power is actually psychological;he could do more, if he broke out of his shell.

Appearance:Like Beast Boy, Shifter has a vaugely elfen look with a bestial turn. Unlike the changeling, Shifter takes on the human appearance of whatever he last became. He wears a simple pair of green shorts and shoes.

Personality:Dispite the trauma in his life, Shifter is laid-back and has an up beat look on life. Still, he harbors a lot of rage over his life and injustice, and when he releases it, it won't be pretty. He is arrogant, sarcastic, and cynical. He does, however, truly believe that things can change for the better, and though he would rather live out his days in a remote house, his conciense won't let him. Though his past haunts him, he turns back on it with a laugh. He is extremely intelligent, and is very defensive of his feline friends.

Backstory:In Arizona, about three years ago, there was a autistic boy who resented his psychologically abusive father and his greedy stepmother, both who tried to stamp out his imagination and religious tendacies. Three months after he was taken after his mother's suspioucious death, a savage animal got in the house, and in the resulting massacre, Jonathon escaped.

As he would say, "That's a lie, and they know it."

Filled with hatred and rage, his nascent powers manifasted for the first time as he became a ten-foot tall weredragon and his inner self decided to mete out justice.

Since then he's been on the run, accompined only by distrust and a clowder of cats.

Titans-He runs into them in Jump City, where they see him literally take apart a gang of muggers. Assuming the worst, they attack him, where he simply stands there, assuming the guise of a harmless autistic teenager that lost control.

This illusion is dispelled when, after Raven thinks he might be an idiot, he reacts with verbal rage.

The results are not pleasant.

After some mind searching, they discover that he's just an angry person. Attempting to convince him to give up his violent crusade, he escapes, whereupon Havok catches him.

Since than, Shifter's been learning to control himself, and agrees to join Titans North.

Mirage
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:35 pm  Reply with quote

Silver hair??? How stupid. *LOOKS AT OWN HAIR* Oh, wait...
Seriously, though. Good character, HVK. Shifter is obviously influenced by BB, but a bit more creative. Keep up the good work, your characters are great.
~Anyone else mind reviewing Mirage?

Last edited by Mirage on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:39 pm  Reply with quote

I already did for you.

Max Bosis wrote:
Mirage: A very nice character, but he seems too much like a male version of Raven (but maybe that's what you were going for).

Stella
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:06 pm  Reply with quote

Nix

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Purple

Skin Color: Grey

Powers: Can shoot bolts of red energy from her hands, can read minds and feel other's emotions, has some telekenetic abilities, and can 'surf' on a black and red disk of energy

Weaknesses: If she comes over great emotional stress, her powers will go crazy, blowing up and shredding everything near by.

Appearance: Fairly small and slender, wears a black tanktop with a red spiral on the chest and black jeans, knee length black overcoat, bands of red fabric tied around her arms and legs, black combat boots, black gloves with red gems on the back, desighns painted under her eyes, one like a lightning bolt, the other two small fin-like designs curveing towards eachother, hair is about chin-lenght and is longer in the front, has a red gem on a necklace and another red gem on her forhead.

Personality: Wierdly quiet, often spends time alone and out of the way. Dosen't put up with anoyyances very well and can often be found meditating.

Backstory: Thirty years after the Titans have seperated, Beast Boy, now world famous genesist, Dr. Gar Logan, recives a visit from Nix, who tells him that "The Titans are not dead yet." When he met with his former team mates for the first time in years, they were attacked and kiddnapped. Nix, along with AniGirl, Techna, and Thrush (other OC's) rescude thier famalies and became the Titans II. A few months afterward, however, Nix left the team for resons unknown. She returned several times out of nowhere to help the team, but vanished as soon as the villan was defeated. It is belived she has left to fight the king of demons, and her own grandfather, Trigon (don't ask me who her father is).

Edit: Quote: "And the looney bin grows ever larger."

Last edited by Stella on Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirage
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:44 pm  Reply with quote

Oh, thank you Max. I didn't see that comment. Yes, he is a lot like a male version of Raven. I am working on a fanfic in which, you find out that Mirage is Raven's older brother.
dimmy52
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:31 am  Reply with quote

Name: Ragnarus

Age: Unknown, Tales of old have mentioned appearances of the 'red-skinned one'

Power: Ragnarus has the amazing ability to summon plants and flora alike to do his bidding. Such power is only granted to the rare few, however, and he has been given this for a purpose. He is also revealed to be a master swordsman, able to cut paths through numerous foes.

Appearance: He is a towering man, extremely fit, but with striking red skin. His appearance resembles that of a druid, as he is always with an elegant wooden staff in his right hand, and a magnificent sword in its sheath around his waist. He is sometimes spotted wearing a cloak in order to hide his appearance. He has thick black hair as well, but it is not long, as it has a tendency to grow up and out instead of back and down.

Allignment: Chaotic good

Back story: 9AD, Teutoburg forest, modern-day Germany. Many written accounts of the few Roman legions who survived this massacre recall visions of the 'Red-skinned one'. Fear was present in their hearts as they walked through the forest, and with good reason, the red one was taunting them, following them, de-moralizing them.

1314AD Bannockburn, modern-day Scotland. Accounts of the amazing victory of the Scots that day also tell the story of how Mother Earth was on their side, to be rid of the Britons. Of how, after mere minutes in the battle, the roots of trees entangled their foes, and how it was described, in the old language, of visions of 'Mother Earth's red-skinned emissary'

There have been countless reports throughout history of the red-skinned one. Whether they are the same person, or whether the accounts were simply unreliable, one thing is for certain:
For a man who has been present for so many years, so little is known about him. Tales of the ancients speak of a day the sky darkened and of how the Earth ripped open, releasing many foul demons from the depths of Tartarus. And of how, from the magicks of the wise ones, a new hero was born from the ashes of a fallen demon.
This hero would go forth and banish the demons who have escaped, and will not rest until his work is completed. This is pure speculation, however, and this 'Ragnarus' may only be a prankster who has read the history books, and decided to play the role of a fictional character. Once again, his history is unknown.

Weakness: It seems that, even if he has been walking the Earth for thousands of years, his powers are restricted to plants. He may not be of much use in an industrialized area, as all plants have been cleared out. He may still use his sword, however. Also, due to his appearnce, he may not be able to collect information regarding certain events or occurences that may direct him to his path. He also does not disreagrd human life. He treasures it in all its glory, and perseveres to preserve it. This may also be used against him. It is also revealed that he is not immortal. He may have the gift of extraordinarily long life, but like the mythical elven race, he is subject to harm and death just like an ordinary human being.

Personality: After a brief encounter with the Teen Titans, he may be described as polite and mature. He does not seem to be the one to laugh at Beast-Boy's jokes, but that may be because of his lack of contact with mankind. He lives the life of a recluse, as the forest is his home. However, one should not cross paths with Ragnarus, as he may be slow to anger, but the fury that he releases shall be more devestating and more ancient the the Earth he walks on and the flora he commands.

(http://forums.titansgo.net/viewtopic.php?t=2218 is my fanfic featuring Ragnarus)

#1TerraFan
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:45 pm  Reply with quote

Name: Cylene Ilana
DOB: May 3

Hair color: Chestnut brown
Eye color: Kiwi green

Height: 5'8"
Weight: Unknown

Parents: Unknown

Titan relations: Starfire-best friend; Robin-Role model; Beast Boy-Crush

Archenemy: Slade

Personality: Sarcastic, caring, good sense of humor, joking, determined, friendly, outgoing

Story:
Cylene Alaina Ilana was born on May 3, 1991. She was orphaned at age two when Slade killed her parents, who were currently the rulers of Galvator. Cylene grew up under the care of the wicked new ruler Amarallia. When she couldn't take it anymore, Cylene, age twelve, moved to Earth, where she was found by Saphira and Marco Ilana. Marco despised her and abused her, while Saphira treated her like a princess. However, Cylene soon discovered that her parents were vile, hateful people who would soon kill her, just to please their "dark master." When she received powers from Saphira, she got scared and ran away. She was then found by Starfire, who took her back to the Tower and relieved her. After a week with the TItans, she began to feel like a misfit. To get her mind off her loneliness, she read some of the Titans' books, where she learned all about her past. To get her revenge, she set out and searched for Slade. When she found him, he told her lie after lie about everything she knew and believed. She believed him, and one specific lie about the Titans turned her against them. She became their enemy, but behind their backs. Day after day, she trained with Slade, but she still pretended to be a friend of the Titans, even bringing Terra back. However, both Cylene and Terra continued to train as Slade's apprentices secretly, thus creating excuses for not being able to fight against him with the Titans. When the time came for the girls to choose sides, Slade revelaed to the Titans their secret. Using the Titans' rejection as a source of adrenaline, the two girls worked together to destroy Slade. However, both girls were rejected even after this, so with one final goodbye and apology, the two set off, never to be seen or heard from again.

You can find a picture of Cylene here.[/url]

Avatar credit goes to the one and only wonderful Potassium! ^_^
Stella
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:57 am  Reply with quote

AniGirl

Hair Color: Dark green

Eye Color: Dark green

Skin Color: Lime green

Powers: Shape-shifting into any animal ever alive and can sometimes combine two animals to create a new one, like a wolf with claws like a lions, though this takes alot of energy.

Weaknesses: If exposed to a certain, unknown chemical, her powers will go beserk and she'll shape-shift out of control.

Appearance: Fairly small, long hair with pionty green ears poking out of it, purple shirt and pants with black stripes, gray gloves with paw print on the back, gray belt, purple boots with paw prints on, has a small fang pointing upwards on the left side of her mouth.

Personality: Cares alot about others, will risk her own life to save others, if someone is acting differnt from usual, she'll talk to them and try to make things better.

Backstory: Thirty years after the Titans seperated, she was atopted by genesist, Dr. Gar Logan (A.K.A., Beast Boy). Only a few days later, she came down with the very disease her adopted father had gotten when he was young. He cured her with the same medicine that had cured him, and she gained similer shape-shifting abilities. When her father mysteriously dissapered, she joined with Nix(see my other post), Thrush, and Techna (other OC's) to save their famalies. They later became the Titans II.

Edit: Quote: "My dad was a Titan? That's so wierd and cool at the same time."

Last edited by Stella on Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chamelion
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:53 am  Reply with quote

Ok, first off, I near dropped my jaw when I saw the character of Nix already posted. For the following character, in my stories, he changes his name to Nix in subsequent adventures, but no relation to the other Nix Smile

Zero

Birth Name: Nicholas James Hayden

Hair Color: Very dark brown, medium length.

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Color: Caucasian

Powers: Zero can cancel or null any hero or villian’s super powers. This is limited to energy, DNA or mental abilities, and not mechanical or weapons. Normal or heightened skills such as Martial arts are not affected. Zero also has telepathy, a skill that only recently came to light.

Future Powers: Zero became aware of his ability to cancel out super powers at a young age. Telepathy came on very recently, and in the future, Zero will learn to use that power to confuse his opponents. Basically, he will be able to ‘shout’ inside another person’s head from a multitude of directions, causing extreme confusion. Even later on, Zero will be surprised to learn he’s not canceling out those powers, but ABSORBING them, and will be able to ‘mimic’ some, but not all of them to a much LESSER extent then the host.

Weaknesses: Zero’s canceling ability is limited to a very short distance. His greatest range, tho less effective is approximately 100 yards. Telepathy has a slighter greater range, but requires more concentration. Zero is a normal teen in every other way, and when faced with danger, has a tendency to hide or run. Don’t confuse that with being a coward, but Zero is not a very confrontational person. In battle, along with the other Titans, Zero tends to stay just out of sight, which helps confuse the Titan’s enemies when their special abilities seem to cancel out on them.

Appearance: Zero is slightly taller then Robin, same type of build. His dark brown hair comes down to his shoulders, similar to Raven’s. Since Zero does not consider himself a hero, He prefers to wear normal every day clothes, short sleeve shirts and blue jeans. However, before joining the Titans, he was adorned in a dark blue and silver jumpsuit with a large White Z on the front. After joining the Titans, he chose to change the silver to a dark purple, and replaced the Z with a O with a line thru it, still white.

Personality: As stated above, Zero is about as normal a teen as you’d find anywhere. He may act tough in the safety of friends, but in battle, he’s quick to scout out a good hiding place. He will focus his talents to assist his friends to lessen their burden, and has incredible loyalty to the Titans, even to the point of risking his safety if he needs to be closer to be more affective. However, the shakes of sweats can cause him nausea. Zero also HATES his name, and prefers to be called Nix at all times. On occasion, the others may mess up and say Zero, and he gets extremely defensive about it. He has feelings for Raven, but is very insecure about showing them. However, he’s acutely aware of her feelings in return, but does not lessen his difficulty in approaching her. Zero is very skilled with the piano, and it is his way of meditating. He plays melodies to calm himself when his mind is fraught with fears, both external and internal. He gets along well with all the Titans, and finds himself the mediator when things get out of control. With Robin, he’s learning defense skills. Starfire, he tends to help her identify with Earth Culture when Robin’s not doing so. He enjoys some time working on the mechanics of the tower with Cyborg, but will easily get into gaming sessions with Beast Boy. He understands Raven’s reasons for being quiet, but doesn’t stop him from the occasional slight tease.

Backstory: Zero was born as normal as anyone, in the hospital to a normal mother and father. At age 6, both parents were killed in a suspicious car accident, and Zero was sent to live with his uncle. Which he would end up calling father. His uncle was verbally abusive and not very loving, and Zero remained isolated for the longest time. His only comfort was a keyboard and some music books, and he took to teaching himself to play. At age ten, his uncle took him to the liquor store, but made him wait in the car. Zero was witness to his uncle robbing the store at gun point. During this, a superhero he didn’t know came to the rescue and cornered his uncle. Scared, Zero projected his fear to protect his uncle and the superhero found himself powerless. The uncle clobbered him and escaped. It should be noted that even though he lived an abusive life, it was all he knew and didn’t want to lose the only family he had. So, after some investigative work, The Uncle realized that Zero had a special gift.

Forcing Zero to exercise his abilities, The Uncle took on the name of Zorak and with Zero, began a life of crime. Small petty thefts to keep them fed was about all Zorak had Zero do. When Zero turned 16, he discovered quite by accident his telepathic abilities, but chose to keep them silent from his Uncle. When Zorak declared a ‘Master plan’ to release all the super villains from Jump Cities jails, Zero was aghast. He knew this was far beyond ‘survival’ and realized his uncle had literally gone insane. When Zorak stole a special weapon that could dissolve almost all kinds of material, the two came face to face with the Teen Titans. Knowing his duty, Zero cancelled their powers, and the Titans found themselves at a terrible disadvantage. Zorak goaded that his nephew’s powers had been the cause, and that the Titans could not stop his evil plans. However, as Zorak and Zero escaped, Zero projected his uncles plans into the most viable and openly powerful mind he could reach; Raven.

With the knowledge she’d received, even thought she had no clue as to HOW, Raven and the rest of the Titans worked on a way to counter their loss of powers. Robin worked hard to teach the others how to use his weapons and some defensive skills. All they had to do was get the weapon away from Zorak. If they didn’t have their powers, and Zorak and Zero were ‘normal’ for the most part, the use of the weapons would get them back ahead of the game.

In their next encounter, the Titan’s tried to combat Zorak, but with him in control of the weapon, they could not get as close as they’d hoped. Trying to find a good spot to attack from, Raven received another message via telepathy, and Zero explained he’d been the one to send her the previous message, and begged her to knock him out. He explained that when unconscious, his powers were rendered useless. Raven managed to get into close combat behind Zorak and indeed did knock Zero out. Zorak realized what this meant and fired a massive energy blast, but Raven was able to raise her shields. With their powers back, Starfire and Cyborg fired strafing blasts and Beast Boy took to Eagle form and ripped the weapon from Zorak’s grasp. Furious, Zorak turned to destroy his nephew for his failure, but Raven again used her power to levitate Zorak and deliver him into the grips of Jump Cities guards.

However, when the guards proceeded to take Zero, Raven became very adamant that they did not. Robin needed convincing, but in the end, the Titans took Zero back to the Tower with them. After some time there as a guest, Zero would prove himself and officially join the Titans.

*: Some things in this Alt-Universe to note, Zero teaches Raven to play the piano, as a new way to meditate and something for them to share. He becomes a valued member of the team and when he discovers how to absorb power, he uses it just enough to keep up with the others. He will overcome some of his fear, and begin to stand beside them in battle, rathen than hide. He won’t ever feel the real hero, and the others know not to expect that, which they respect. His goal is to just belong, and to feel like part of a real family, and the Titans warmly offer that.
HVK
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:14 pm  Reply with quote

Okay, I came up with the rest of Titans North! Here's the resident powerhouse.

Kabal

Species:Frankenstein's Monster

Alignment:Hero/Neutral Good

Team Affiliation:Titans North

Appearance:About seven feet tall, Henri has grey-green skin, black hair and amber eyes. He wears big spiked boots, and a vest with the "T' symbol on it. He also wears leather pants. He has two circular bolts on the side of his neck. His legs are mechanical below the knee, and he has a few robotic prosthetics.

Personality:Kabal is well-aware of the fact that he's a an abomination, and constantly sees this fact in the mirror. He nonetheless loves things of beauty and is a competant painter. He detests those who deny their humanity for evil. Henri is surprinsingly intelligent and deep. He functions as the teams pillar of balance, and is loyal to those who accept him for who he is, not what he is.

Powers:Kabal has immense superhuman strength, and his mechanical organs insure that what does penetrate his extremly thick skin doesn't hurt him or do much damage. Nanonites repair all damage when he rests. He also is strengthened by lightning.

When he becomes extremely enraged, the lightning storm he has for a brain becomes extremely intense, acting with the conductive liquid he has for blood to cause him to grow about three feet taller and make him strong enough to harm Superman and durable enough to survive a hit from an atomic detonation device. After this beserker rage, he is reduced to a child size, and must absorb electricity to regrow. Fortunately, this has only happened once, and Kabal takes steps to ensure that it won't happen again.

Backstory:Henri was not born. He is actually the creation of a descendant of Victor Frankenstein, and is a modern version of the Monster.

After his 'father' died, Henri escaped to France, where the Titan's discovered him and took him back to California, where they learned of his superhuman abilities and placed him in Titans North with Shifter. During this time, he became immersed in folklore, learning of a Jewish construct called a golem. He therefore took the name Kabal, seeing similarities between the golem and himself.

Skyhunter_Comma
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:18 pm  Reply with quote

Everyone, HALT!!

Do you realize that nobody has posted any comments for like 8 fanchars?!

I will correct this mistake.

Tri-Man- Great backstory but the powers are pretty unoriginal.

Golden Champion- Nice story and powers, but the dual personality might cause problems.

Shifter- Good Name. FUN power.

Nix- good powers. weakness is fairly unoriginal. I dont like the story much simply because I dont believe the Tirans will really split up.

Ragnarus- great power, name and story. 'nuff said.

Cylene- interesting story, but what exactly are her powers? Surprised

Anigirll- Female beast boy with a twist. nice.

Zero- interesting power and story. good work.

Kabal- godd guy monsters are always fun.

will post new char soon! Very Happy

Am Yisrael Chai!
Durin
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:31 pm  Reply with quote

This is my character, His name is Durin (so i couldn't come up with a different name for my username here).
He is from another planet, one that's on the brink of war 24-7. He was in a fight, during which he and the other combatant fell into a worm hole, not unlike the boom tubes from the superman series. Durin crash landed in titans tower, and the other guy fell somewhere else.
He's 17, about 6'2 with dark blue eyes and black spiky hair. I liked the style boots robin wears, so i gave him a pair.
his powers are: he can fly, and shoot energy out of his hands. not like star's starbolts which she throws, it's more like yu yu hakusho/DBZ style.
I drew him, and then later modified a second picture to represent him in an alternate life, in which he returned home and his planet went to war.

Max Bosis
Jump City Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:11 pm  Reply with quote

Durin-Awesome character. I especially like the way he looks as well. His backstory is very simple but very good at the same time.
 This thread is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 3 of 31 [763 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 29, 30, 31 Next
View previous thread :: View next thread
 Forum index » Off Topic » Creative Works

Jump to: